Bugs

ST0RM

Noticed a few problems with the A-10A lately.

Medium load, the main gear tire will shread at (140-150kts) on takeoff.

(70% fuel, 2xAGM65D, 2xMk82, 2xCBU97, 2xLAU68, 2xAIM9M, 1xALQ184)

No interior cockpit lights, not even flashlight.

No NVG function.

Are you using DCS release version or open beta?

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

Sorry ST0RM, not using the NTTR yet.

But in 1.5.5. release version we have no tires blowing on takeoff when rotating at 125 kts with takeoff flaps (full flaps if you're really heavy). Try to rotate a bit earlier in NTTR and just wait for the takeoff. We do get blown tires though, front and/or mains, on landing if braking too hard from high speed.

True, there's no cockpit illumination or flashlight, only the instruments illumination. (Note: the backup compass on the cockpit frame does not illuminate).

True, there's no NVG but I think there's a mod that adds this IIRC.

This being a FC3 aircraft, it's not going to be full featured and does have it's share of bugs. Every once in a great while ED fixes or adds something new which we are grateful for.

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

Sorry ST0RM, not using the NTTR yet.

But in 1.5.5. release version we have no tires blowing on takeoff when rotating at 125 kts with takeoff flaps (full flaps if you're really heavy). Try to rotate a bit earlier in NTTR and just wait for the takeoff. We do get blown tires though, front and/or mains, on landing if braking too hard from high speed.

True, there's no cockpit illumination or flashlight, only the instruments illumination. (Note: the backup compass on the cockpit frame does not illuminate).

True, there's no NVG but I think there's a mod that adds this IIRC.

This being a FC3 aircraft, it's not going to be full featured and does have it's share of bugs. Every once in a great while ED fixes or adds something new which we are grateful for.

Thanks. I realize this is only FC3 but with the recent work, I'd hope ED would address some of these.

I'll look for the NVG mod. Stinks flying in the dark.

And the NTTR wheel popping issue... Well I'll try to rotate sooner but 150kts was the norm in the A-10C, so.

-Jeff

I cant pop tires and i never rotate before 150kts , i fly only 1.5.5 for now, but last time i played nttr no problems there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]