[UH-1H] French Touch (Civilian mission for NTTR)

ieUoeFl.jpg

A fairly simple mission.

As a new pilot for Sawtops Mountain Helicopter Services, your first job will be to pick up the famous DJ Dave Baguetta and drop him at his villa in the mountains.

LciNUoK.png

Clear weather, no wind, the only challenge is the tight landing spot.

Nothing battle hardened pilots should be afraid of ;)

H7XVPy7.jpg

If you wish you can tune your VHF FM radio to 135.4 and listen to LVKC.

This mission also include voice over.

Don't be too tough on the actor, he is a text-to-speech program.

The large file size is due to the audio files.

This also means the mission will take a bit more time to load, don't worry, just let DCS do its thing (don't click on the screen!)

kSu2XDA.png

Songs broadcasted today:

Angie-Anji Cover by Nedding09

All Along The Watchtower by Devlin

Xenogenesis by The Fat Rat

Five by Lamb

Lune by YV

Try Again by In Circles

Funky Kingston by Toots & The Maytals

Dear Mr. Fantasy by Traffic

California Soul by Marlena Shaw

Gold Dust Reggae Remix by EightBall

DJs: Andee and Cliff Lane from GTA V "Self Radio" station.

PS: it was made back in June. This is a response to a question that might arise during the second part of the mission. I didn't know back then ;)

DOWNLOAD HERE

REQUIRED MODS:

Upuaut's Cargos + Landing pads, etc...

Picture from the mission:

7QNozWZ.png

8w7ahOI.png

gFJJuLN.png

LWKfgXS.png

Edited by Eight Ball
because I can
  • Like 1

great atmposphere as always. enjoyed the flight and tromb also liked me. may be he would hire me ha?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Thanks Ebalil :)

I got 2 more ready to ship, one rescue training in the mountains and a special cargo delivery but I'll have to wait for ED to fix the cargo weight issue

EDIT: I've attached a hotfix for the cargo issue, JSGME ready.

I've set the minMass value of all cargos to 100Kg, you now can use the slider as before.

CargoWeight Hotfix.zip

Edited by Eight Ball

looking forward to them.

if possibble, can you make a without radio version of the mission? this file is huge for a single missin

thanks

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

looking forward to them.

if possibble, can you make a without radio version of the mission? this file is huge for a single missin

thanks

Yes, don't worry. The following missions won't have radio broadcast.

I added it in this mission because it's a really simple one and I think it makes it more enjoyable.

The only audio you'll hear in the next ones will be your robotic copilot :D

EDIT: oh, you were talking about this mission ?

if yes, you can delete the audio file in the mission archive, don't remember exactly what's its name, probably LVKC something

it is just a single miz file. how can i delete it ?

and , where can i download this red rescue skin?

Youtube

you need 7zip (might also work with winrar) to open the mission file.

For the skin, I realised earlier today it's an unreleased one by Upuaut, I thought he had made them public, I contacted him about it, I'll let you know.

It's based on his %20Rocky%20Mountain%20Rescue.rar?dl=0"]Rocky Mountain Rescue skin

Yeah, I noticed. I guess you guys have been over zealous with my forestry operation mission :D

Yeeeas I am guilty of that :megalol::megalol: Before I knew about your forestry ops, I was on mission editor dropping the huey in all mountainous area looking for forest aha!! Never thought about right beside Las Vegas hehe!! Thanks for that find

yeah I think they purposelly removed them... I am pretty sure I read somewhere complains about ''Framedrops'' because of trees near Las Vegas :(

Ok, there's something really weird with the trees.

The area I'm talking about:

DwJxu2u.jpg

I've been flying there yesterday on the AO server.

I played with medium settings (vis.range=medium, shadow=medium, and all 3 sliders on the left in the medium range) and then I increased the 3 sliders to the max and set the vis.range to high to replay the track and take pictures.

No problem with the trees at that time.

PXY3kpq.jpg

Today I launched DCS, planning to update my forestry ops mission and oh! surprise, all the trees are gone

shebI11.jpg

I went back to the medium settings, and the trees reappeared.

I then tried to max out one setting at a time but the trees didn't vanished, even after restarting DCS. So I'm not exactly sure which setting causes this issue.

tAvrVoa.jpg

• 6 months later...

Just saw that thread (don't know why I didn't notice it when you released the mission). Well, not the first nice mission from you... ;-)

It would be nice if there would be a collection of all your missions in a zip. Or uploading them to the user file section of digigalcombatsimulator.com? It would be a bit easier to find all of your missions that way.