Online multicrew possible?

D4n

Hey, wondering if multicrew is working yet (2 online players) ? Cause it's still not listed as feature in the shop page ( https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/gazelle/ )

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

WOW AWESOME!!! :D How many days/weeks ago did they introduce this? :D (And why the h*** are they not stating it on the shop page?!?!? xD )

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

WOW AWESOME!!! :D How many days/weeks ago did they introduce this? :D (And why the h*** are they not stating it on the shop page?!?!? xD )

Over at Blacksharkden.com they do it all the time.:thumbup:

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg

I just spent 2 hours as observer/Air mission commander in the gazelle with my chauffeur/pilot. First time doing it in the rift, it is amazing:thumbup: and the best thing is the intercom works in simple radio too:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Over at Blacksharkden.com they do it all the time.:thumbup:

More precise link please? :)

It appears to have come out with v1.5.4.55952.150 Update 4 on 8/19/16. Although the official changelog (https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2878359&postcount=31) did not mention it, it was listed in the Gazelle changelog (https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2769411&postcount=1). I see that it is listed on the Polychop website (http://www.polychop-sims.com/dcs-module-gazelle-sa-342/) also:

Multi-Crew The player can swap from the pilot position to the commander position. Missiles can be fired only from the commander position.
Interestingly enough, as you point out, I see no mention of this feature on the DCS website. Instead, I see this: "sniper team in rear compartment". :) I'm sure that Polychop has their hands full right now, and we will see some cool features/fixes/adjustments yet to come!
Edited by Chump
Corrrected link

BUUUUUT

" Multi-Crew The player can swap from the pilot position to the commander position. Missiles can be fired only from the commander position."

does NOT state that two players can fly the Gazelle TOGETHER (at the same time), one on pilot, the other on co-pilot seat! :P So it seems there was no declaration on DCS changelogs at all about this?

Ah I actually see this " - Now when copilot rejoins a multiplayer game and pilot is in copilot position, pilot is automatically reset in pilot position"

in Gazelle changelog from 06/11/2016

Maybe that fixed it? smile.gif

Also, do both pilot and co-pilot need to buy the module or only pilot?

Edited by DanielNL

We have a fair amount of experience with Gazelle Multicrew online. One guy flies one guy is the gunner. In fact, in our experience, most of the switches are not even accessible by the gunner even if you can access them with your mouse, same with the pilot.

There are occasionally some minor control hinkyness in multicrew particularly around features like autohover, but for now multicrew more or less gets the job done. Cant wait for more AC w this feature. (We fly the L39 as well)

YES EVERYONE NEEDS THEIR OWN VERSION OF THE SA342 MODULE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...