Waffen

MIG29Dani

Hello, how can I load weapons? Ralf + +? Somehow does not work?

Reloading is only possible when you are near a munitions truck aka M818 for Blue... Don't know the exact unit(s) for Red.

Also you need to stand still and initiate reloading.

Some IFV units carry additional ATGM like TOW or HOT in the compartment, there you need to initiate the reloading in the field (look up the key in controls) it takes a couple minutes to reload the missiles, though.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

OK. Had a truck was 1 meter away and it did not work out.

Hmm, that should work...:huh:

Sure you used the correct key command? Not at the DCS PC currently so can't check myself.

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

engines off?

right keys designated to the communication menu?

You can't turn engines of in CA, or can you now?

Maybe the right key combo:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2819456&postcount=25

Shagrat