Mouse cursor vanished in Vive VR

nandrews

When I start DCS now it shows in a vertical window and the mouse cursor is not visible. If I change window (ALT-TAB) then the cursor is visible, but obviously not working in DCS. So I cannot select missions etc.

Any thoughts how I get the mouse cursor to show in DCS so I can select and control when using VR.

Thanks

Nigel

I have the same problem with a Homido VR and Trinus VR software, in the screen you see the cursor, but not in the VR headset, I already tryed in fullscreen and windowed.

Another thing is that the real mouse move the head in the sim, but the Trinus mouse input even when you see it moving in the screen, do not move the head in the sim

No, not quite the same as me.

I don't see the cursor on the monitor screen when DCS is running in VR mode.

Alt Tab restores it, so long as I don't make the DCS window the focus (which is no good when it is DCS I want to control!).

I will try Alt Enter as suggested.

Nigel

Are you using the enable mouse option or have you mapped the mouse to a Hotas button? If you are using the HOTAS to click your cockpit, do not when in game resume using the mouse as this stops the HOTAS from functioning. Try enabling 'use mouse' option in settings.

Not sure if its the same thing but it was a problem I was having until I realized that in VR now you are supposed to map the click button to a HOTAS key which is indeed much better than using a mouse.

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,