Returning aircraft don't park where assigned

I put together a mission where while me and my wingman are waiting for our engines to warm up we can watch a couple of other flights taxi and takeoff. It gives us something to look at.

Take off is not a problem but when they return to land they come in the opposite direction from which they took off.

I specifically assign each aircraft a spot to spawn in at start up and assign them that same parking spot to taxi back to after landing.

They don't go where ordered.

They start in the correct spot but after landing they don't park where I assigned them to park.

Edited by 4H_Ccrashh

Yes, you are correct. For AI, parking in an assigned spot after landing has never worked.

You may be able to get around this if you're the mission builder. Just place a fuel truck or another static object in the places where you don't want the AI to park. He'll pass by it. If there's no parking spots remaining at all for him, he will de-spawn.

Edited by Winston 60

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset