How do i tell exact time?

312_strycekFido

Hi,

title says it all. Maybe I'm stupid, but i can't figure out, how to tell exact time in this plane.

I know, there analog clock on the left side of the cockpit, but i don't how to read it. Hours and minutes are ok, but seconds are mystery to me. I know it takes 15 seconds for the little needle in the bottom half to go around, but how do you distinguish for example between 12:05:03 and 12:05:18?

I can't belive somebody would made a combat plane without simple way to tell exact time, being somewhere in the exact time is one of the key things in this business.

How is that not the point? What information are you missing that you want?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Exact time down to the seconds, that's that information that i don't know how to get. Reading hours and minutes from the clock a converting them from utc to local time isn't the problem.

The problem is that the seconds needle on the clock only goes from 0 to 15. I am trying to figure out, if there is way to tell if it's currently showing 0-15, 15-30, 30-45 or 45-60 that don't know about. Or if there's some way to output current time on the INS panel, or any other way to get exact time while in cockpit - meaning without using F10, info bar in external views or anything from the real world like phone or wrist watch.

I need this for MP missions with my friends, so we can coordinate properly - take off at exact given time or be somewhere on time (using TD/RD & TOP).

So if there is some way to get time that i am missing, like it's on the hud/radar screen, but i am too stupid and blind to see it or there is a mod for that or any other way, i'd appreciate if someone would tell me about it, thanks.

Well, if the small needle shows the seconds, then it's broken. The small 0-15 scale is for elapsed minutes on the chronometer, and the elapsed seconds needle is on the big dial. There's no seconds needle for the main clock.

Jump to 2:10 to see the chrono operation.

vBykqkjuORI

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Ey, this is actually a cool request. I don't know why it's denied so often this small but very important detail, a workable stopwatch, that allows for proper MP and SP timing. I hope you get to implement it at some point in the future, definitively an useful feature and not that hard to implement.

Regards!