CSAR reset option

IanCassels

Hi all,

I'm quit new to building missions and have a question.

How can i reactivate a downed pilot that was just picked up by a pilot and is returned to base. So after embarking the soldier at base the situation should be reactivated again. Like do i need to place some kind of spawn point ?

regards Ian

TAW_Helicopter_training.zip

Edited by IanCassels

Hi Ian,

You're in luck here, someone else has already done all the work for us! :lol:

Google "ciribob CSAR script DCS" and the page should pop right up. Just add MiST4_3_74.lua to your mission via a DO SCRIPT FILE trigger, then add CSAR.lua a second or two later (conditions TIME MORE) and you're good to go.

Add the beacon.ogg, beacon_silent.ogg, and CSAR.ogg files to your mission using SOUND TO COUNTRY (Ukraine) or someone else that isn't flying so that players don't hear the sound load.

Name your rescue chopper pilots "helicargo1" "helicargo2" etc. and the script will do the rest!

You can open CSAR lua with a text editor to see some configurable options such as immortal ejected pilots and how long the jet is inactive for if the pilot is NOT picked up.

I have 15 client choppers that can join the mission . Now if 1 of the choppers enters a trigger zone i want to message that specific chopper. Or do i need to make 15 separate triggers for each chopper.

Or is this also done with scripting that analyses which chopper is flying over that trigger zone...

Edited by IanCassels