microhelis.de simulation controllers review and discussion

but I'm afraid I would have a difficult time installing it to my bodnar joystick board. =(

Why?

As I see it, it will be stacked via pin heads straight to the joystick controller.

The buttons will be connected in the same way as on the BBI board.:pilotfly:

regards / gruesse yogi

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all forum members and helicopter fans. I have a question as you have waited for your order with Microhelis? I wait and wait and pay for your order 14.02.2017. I have good contact with Juergen and he is very helpful and quickly responds to the news I know he had problems with the employee who destroyed his machine. But the question to you when you ordered and when you received the shipment? I greet Robert from Poland

Hello all forum members and helicopter fans. I have a question as you have waited for your order with Microhelis? I wait and wait and pay for your order 14.02.2017. I have good contact with Juergen and he is very helpful and quickly responds to the news I know he had problems with the employee who destroyed his machine. But the question to you when you ordered and when you received the shipment? I greet Robert from Poland

For me it was just over a month. My order shipped exactly when they said it would upon placing my order, and took about 10 days to arrive in the US.

This was before Yogi's employee issues, but I'm sure that once he gets everything sorted he will be back to on-time deliveries.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim:

My items have taken 30days from the time yogi gave me a tracking number to there arrival in California.

Currently my cyclic has been in transit over 2 weeks.

I don't know if there is anything he can do about it but I would gladly pay more for faster shipping options if they were available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could place an order.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

I guess I need some clarification from Yogi. Does the current condition of your shop mean email communications are on hold as well?

Coming up on 4 months now, I've been trying to get a collective made. I don't know where I stand on this. I know, quite well, about being busy but I would appreciate knowing if I'm wasting my time here.

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

• 3 weeks later...

As I understand it, much of his time is spent fixing and solving problems created by a bad exemployee. He is having to redo a lot of work and come up with new solutions to do the work properly. I too, received an email two weeks ago so it does seem like he is working on everything.

As I understand it, much of his time is spent fixing and solving problems created by a bad exemployee. He is having to redo a lot of work and come up with new solutions to do the work properly. I too, received an email two weeks ago so it does seem like he is working on everything.

Did you put an order in? I cant get a response on the business or his personal Email. Will try again.

JUST CHOPPERS

Yogi answers some emails. Encouraging nonetheless,

JUST CHOPPERS

Hi and sorry.

The "normal" products are on the road now, with some minor mods for better assembling.

Yesterday we delivered the last delayed item.

Now I can go on with new designs as the bottom box and the mounting system.

And the FTR system, when I can find it under the dust on my simpit.:(

regards / gruesse yogi