TM Warthog A/B Detent curve

MTFDarkEagle

FWIW, my detent now works perfectly with the stock axis settings for the Viper.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greyman

In your post #100, did you leave out a number near the end?

In the F16, the RPM listing in the info bar, the RPM gauge in the jet and the fuel flow meter gauge in the jet do not seem to be synchronized. I am trying to get the throttle set up to be just before the afterburner kicks in, but the above 3 items do not seem to synchronize very quickly or accurately.

Edited by sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 4 weeks later...
actually, a curve for Huey/Mi-8 would be nice - the one having 0 collective where detent is, so you don't have to go over it each time you reduce it for landing for example

You don't need a curve for that just make sure your axis is a slider, and add eighter a deadzone, or a y or x axis saturation (can't remember which will be the right one for that).

ALternatively you can just remove the detent when flying those... :)

ok will play with this, thanks, if it saves me removing the detent

Go into axis tunning move your axis put it right to the stop. Then find which of the controlls I mentioned is the right one and move it until max (well min actually) value is reached right at the stop.

I honestly can't be bothered to fiddle with it, and I think I will just leave it with a detent.

If I use a deadzone, I would have to switch 'Inverted' option off.

So all stays the same :-)

@veenee Like I said I was unsure which setting it actually was because I was away and unable to launch DCS. But I said it could be one of the other settings, as It happens, It's Saturation X, I just checked.

• 1 month later...
Swapping out the detent takes 20 seconds... Why would you sacrifice a significant portion of your throttle throw to save this time?

For me, my throttle squeaks badly if I turn the detent around. I need to keep it on to avoid the striction/squeaking.

• 1 month later...

Anyone got A/B detent curve for the Jeff?

EDIT: Some nice presets for Jeff:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=266494

Edited by killkenny1

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ!

Gib full-fi Su-27 or MiG-29 plz!

AMD R7 3700X|32GB DDR4 RAM|Gigabyte RTX2070S Gaming OC|2TB NVMe SDD + 1TB SSD + 2TBB + 1TB HDD|Dell P3421W|Windows 10 Pro x64

TM Warthog|MFG Crosswind|Samsung Odyssey+|TrackIR 5

Modules: Mirage F1|Mi-24P|JF-17|F/A-18C|F-14A/B|F-5E|M-2000C|MiG-21bis|L-39|Yak-52|FC3|Supercarrier || Terrains: Persian Gulf|NTTR|Normandy|Syria

• 1 month later...
Bump and this should be sticky somewhere

+ several million votes ;)

Anybody got similar for the TM Cougar TQS or point me to an appropriate thread? Only the WH numbers don't correlate particularly closely :(

Cheers,

Rik

Ta, muchly!

This should help...

Actually, yes it does and no idea why I've not seen it before now as I've been subscribed to Red Kite's channel for ages.

Have been trying to get my TQS curve right for months, but that helped me understand where I've been a bit off. Cheers! :thumbup:

Rik.

• 3 months later...

can you show an image of your curve on the throttle ?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg