Huey in VR is incredible

Mule

Hi mate, yes I have to agree it is a marvellous thing to behold in the rift;)

Hello mate. It's been years since I heard from you. I've been away from DCS (not completely) still keeping my toe in.

I had to get into this VR thing. So glad I did. Gamechanger. Gonna have to do a few missions together me old mucker.

I found the same experience with the Gazelle as I did with the Huey using the rift it just gives a better perception of the DCS environment around you. It's pretty damn awesome. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

+1 from me. The Huey, Gazelle and Spitfire have been among the best VR experiences out of everything I've tried. Add that to Project Cars and it's just about the best toy I've ever bought.

I'm not great with the mission editor, but I've made a mission where it's just an airfield and stuff happens; planes take off, trucks drive around and soldiers march. A trio of Hueys take off and patrol, looping back over the airfield every five minutes or so, so you can tag along if you wish. There's an aircraft carrier sailing past to land on if you feel like it.

No shooting, just stuff to do and it's great in VR just flying around watching stuff happen.

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

+1 from me. The Huey, Gazelle and Spitfire have been among the best VR experiences out of everything I've tried. Add that to Project Cars and it's just about the best toy I've ever bought.

I'm not great with the mission editor, but I've made a mission where it's just an airfield and stuff happens; planes take off, trucks drive around and soldiers march. A trio of Hueys take off and patrol, looping back over the airfield every five minutes or so, so you can tag along if you wish. There's an aircraft carrier sailing past to land on if you feel like it.

No shooting, just stuff to do and it's great in VR just flying around watching stuff happen.

Yep. Same here. The Spitfire is just awesome. I'm the same with the editor. This is a massive leap in our hobby. Just brilliant.

Can you upload it? That sounds like a lot of fun. That's the thing about VR. You can just fly around and enjoy the hell out it!!

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Can you upload it? That sounds like a lot of fun. That's the thing about VR. You can just fly around and enjoy the hell out it!!

Sorry I didn't pick this one up earlier, it's been a busy week over in pCARS2 world so I've been on wheels rather than wings recently. I'll upload my little 'Mission: Nothing Much' over the weekend, hope you like it.

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

Sorry I didn't pick this one up earlier, it's been a busy week over in pCARS2 world so I've been on wheels rather than wings recently. I'll upload my little 'Mission: Nothing Much' over the weekend, hope you like it.

Just wanted to say thanks for doing that. I too look forward to checking it out. I also am really jealous that you are already tasting pCARS2 as well.

• 2 weeks later...