Viggen t-shirts shipped?

Nascar

Hey,

I'd love a Mig 21 shirt... do they even exist?

Thanks

James

The Mig-21 is not developed by Heatblur since Leatherneck was split, so you'd probably need to go over to their forums for that question. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for my t-shirts...

Anyone with their shirt still missing? (especially those who have already e-mailed us) ?

I have already sent you two emails and no reply...I am still waiting for my 4 L-size t-shirts (two of each). I would like to know if everything is ok...I don't mind the waiting per se, just want to be sure that my order is not lost. Thanks.

I have already sent you two emails and no reply...I am still waiting for my 4 L-size t-shirts (two of each). I would like to know if everything is ok...I don't mind the waiting per se, just want to be sure that my order is not lost. Thanks.

Can you PM me here with your email please.

Thanks!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Anyone in North America get a shirt yet? Mine is still MIA.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

We're currently working under the assumption that most, if not all, non arrivals have been lost in transit, and will be working on replacing all of these packages with the next production batch. We will also refund the cost of the shirts for these customers.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

We're currently working under the assumption that most, if not all, non arrivals have been lost in transit, and will be working on replacing all of these packages with the next production batch. We will also refund the cost of the shirts for these customers.

Did you get my PM? It appears as UNREAD...

Do you know which ones were lost or do we need to contact you? You can keep my refund. I don't mind waiting for the shirt and would rather support the Tomcat release.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Do you know which ones were lost or do we need to contact you? You can keep my refund. I don't mind waiting for the shirt and would rather support the Tomcat release.

Mine has yet to arrive either so I presume lost in transit. Do I need to email my details to Heatblur regarding my order number?

I don't want a refund either that money is for Tomcat development (and other super secret projects that you guys are developing). The t-shirt is a nice bonus but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

• Like 1

Don't worry guys; we'll be fine, and I'd rather compensate you guys for having to wait so long.

Just got back from our research trip: I just need to get my bearings, and I will then create a new thread so that everyone can e-mail in with your details so we can re-ship to everyone in an organized manner.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

Not really interested in a refund, given that the shirt was part of a pre order deal back in January. However, it would be really nice to receive a shirt at some point. Maybe it can be shipped alongside the cool looking Tomcat designer wear? Whilst your at it, what is the possibility of throwing in a pair of Heatblur branded 'Aviator' shades for good measure. :P

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Received shirt in the post today, no need to resend! Guess it just takes a wee while for goods to arrive on this small island off the coast of Canada.

Cheers, gents! A really nice quality product!!! :D

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Oddly enough I have received my shirt (Netherlands here) but I have not received any license key as far as I am aware. I have sent some messages regarding this issue, but have not heard back yet. Could this be attributed to the same slip-up with shipping or is it something else entirely?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Groundpounder extraordinaire

SPECS: i7-4790K, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 16 GB RAM, MSI GTX 980ti, Thrustmaster WARTHOG HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals, TrackIR 5

Oddly enough I have received my shirt (Netherlands here) but I have not received any license key as far as I am aware. I have sent some messages regarding this issue, but have not heard back yet. Could this be attributed to the same slip-up with shipping or is it something else entirely?

Check your email for an email from SendOwl Downloads - that should have the key in it. You may need to check your spam folders. Activate the key with DCS to get the module.

Check your email for an email from SendOwl Downloads - that should have the key in it. You may need to check your spam folders. Activate the key with DCS to get the module.

Unfortunately I do not seem to have an email from them either, though I was unaware that they would send the license key and that it would not be coming from Heatblur themselves. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

As sent in the emails and communication forms to them as well, I do not seem to have any email pertaining to the viggen (searched for 'viggen', 'heatblur', 'license key' and 'DCS') in neither of my email folders (inbox, unwanted, accidantly filed somewere else by mistake).

At first I thought it may have been a problem with Paypal, as I have had the occasional trouble with them in the past: however the transaction shows that it completed succesfully and I have received the shirt, just not the license key for the Viggen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Groundpounder extraordinaire

SPECS: i7-4790K, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 16 GB RAM, MSI GTX 980ti, Thrustmaster WARTHOG HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals, TrackIR 5

This was the email address from which I received my key information - noreply@sendowl.com

I suggest that you email Nicholas at the following address if you can't find the email that has your keycode.

nicholas.dackard@gmail.com

Unfortunately I do not seem to have an email from them either, though I was unaware that they would send the license key and that it would not be coming from Heatblur themselves. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

As sent in the emails and communication forms to them as well, I do not seem to have any email pertaining to the viggen (searched for 'viggen', 'heatblur', 'license key' and 'DCS') in neither of my email folders (inbox, unwanted, accidantly filed somewere else by mistake).

At first I thought it may have been a problem with Paypal, as I have had the occasional trouble with them in the past: however the transaction shows that it completed succesfully and I have received the shirt, just not the license key for the Viggen.

Replied! :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations