[RESOLVED]Campaings does not activate - V1.5

pierrecor

I have purchased a while back some campaigns and activated them with the Module Manager, but when opening the campaigns it shows Inactive and still do - I cannot get them activated. The only campaign that activated was Basic Flight Training for the A-10C. Any support would be appreciated.c:\

Save

Edited by BIGNEWY

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fools rush in where Angles fear to tread....

Core i7 4790k, GeForce GTX970 G1, 16Gb Ram, 2 x 256Gb SSD, 2 x 1Tb, enough cooling...

• ED Team

Hi if you are using sweetfx it could be creating a problem as it is not compatible with the DRM

If not please contact support who will be happy to assist you

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/?add=Y

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

That is correct - I have bought all my mods and campaigns through DCS and installed via the DCS manager. My PC had a simple change; I re-slotted my graphics card to the first PCI slot - it had no effect on any of the other mods. I have tried to deactivate and re-activate via star-force to no avail. I still need to know more about the dgix.dll... and sweetfx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Core i7 4790k, GeForce GTX970 G1, 16Gb Ram, 2 x 256Gb SSD, 2 x 1Tb, enough cooling...

• ED Team

usually the problems are created by antivirus or other security software.

try adding dcs to your allowed list and run dcs with admin permissions to see if it helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I have deactivated and uninstalled all my campaigns and install and activated again after a PC restart and that seemed to work. I do not see or find any logic begin it, but I am happy now. Thanks for the support ideas.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]