10 missions for AJS37

Pikey

Hi all,

I made this for my group and am happy to share it. There's a large document with a bunch of flavour items in it for those that are interested in some of the scenarios. The readme is in the folder structure, under Alligator and in the Doc folder like with all module plugins.

The mods it requires are all contained and it is in the form of one JSGME mod. The missions are contained under the front page "MISSION" when you launch DCS as they are held under the "Alligator" mod.

Download it here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwUQri1lYjQ8RlZFN2dtWVl3WDQ

The doc explains which missions require the mods. Unfortunately I couldn't resolve a problem with the range script in mission One and there's likely some other bugs as I couldn't play test this all, so I guess you guys might be able to provide feedback.

There are some pretty neat scenarios like the Storozevoy mutiny, Whiskey on the Rocks, and the classic cold war fleet attacks, as well as some multiplayer centric modern carrier things. The missions don't "flow" as such or have gated scoring, most of them don't have clear endings and you need to judge these for yourself. I ran out of steam doing this so excuse any rough spots, I can of course refund you what you paid very quickly!

There are some Mirage and SU33 slots for the large scale conflicts as well as 4MP slots of Viggen for you to play singly or with friends.

Please feedback suggestions for changes, additions, bugs in mission design, things that do/don't work, I'd also like to hear, if you have feedback, on whether you play single player mostly, or multiplayer mostly, as I didn't have an aimpoint for either.

Edited by Pikey
Spelling and stuff that happened after.
  • Like 1

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Thanks a lot, I've just downloaded it and the documentation is a joy to read, couldnt stop reading it until the end :)

... the installation seems a bit involved, I will try it out now and then let you know how it goes.

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

If you have JSGME, just install it as a mod top level folder is called "Combined Viggen mods", if you aren't sure how to use a JSGME mod then I've linked the forum thread on these forums that can talk you through it.

Thanks a lot, I've just downloaded it and the documentation is a joy to read, couldnt stop reading it until the end :)

... the installation seems a bit involved, I will try it out now and then let you know how it goes.

Cheers!

Should help you learn it also, there is the obligatory Fam flight to start, followed by some radar usage which will get you familiar with finding stuff. First few scenarios are non combat. And that definitely changes someway through.

Nice one Pikey, looks interesting. Will have a go at this later although I am still very much learning the Viggen.

Love the Documentaion BTW excellent read.

SD