Upuaut's Bell-47G/H-13 Sioux for DCS World - Teaser

Eight Ball

- Clickable cockpit

- Modified version of the UH-1H flight model (thus requiring the UH-1H module)

- 4 variants planned: medevac, armed, float and wheeled

- Article on HeliSimmer

- More pictures of the agricultural and medevac versions (those are loaded as weapons)

Nk9ZFAF.jpg

QOJUqA9.png

3LZy6x6.png

@mods: I know this belong in the "What if" thread but could it be tolerated down here for a bit ? Just not to clutter the What if thread.

Also to offer some visibility to this great upcoming freeware module

Upuaut will create a topic for it in due time.

Thank you.

Edited by Eight Ball
  • Like 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a great job. well done.

i hope you will make a uh-1c external model for belsimtek uh-1h model

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Oh My Goodness, that is freakin awesome. Does it/will it come with realistic collective/throttle control AFAIK these birds had no governor:)

Upuaut will have to provide a definitive answer to that but right now it's a "huey spin-off". The "guts" of the module are from the UH-1H.

It uses the huey flight model but it feels different.

Upuaut wishes to keep it freeware as long as it's a huey-mod.

Ultimately he would like to make it a proper stand alone module, with its own FM, but it's still far down the road.

i hope you will make a uh-1c external model for belsimtek uh-1h model

Just so there's no misunderstanding, this 100% Upuaut's work.

I just did the video

Edited by Eight Ball

423469.jpg

oh my gerd.... that is great work. Man i want me some Korea terrain now.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

attachment.php?attachmentid=156775&d=1486430654

Look closely at the deck.....................:music_whistling:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Look closely at the deck

Awww, so tiny, it's cute :D

Is there someone sitting on the skid ?

Just an amazing video! Loved the old doc voice!

Hope Upuaut will add this version too with proper spraying effect

Thanks Stratos!

I secretely hope for an agri version too! It's really a blast to fly NOE with the big bubble canopy.

But if he can't do it, we'll at least have a medevac, armed and float version. At least that's his plan :)

Edited by Eight Ball

• ED Team
Thanks Yurgon :)

A precision about the flight model, It's a modified version of the UH-1 FM, Upuaut has edited the mass, power and rotor area.

Just so you guys know

Just as long as its clear that he cannot redistribute ED files with this mod, he can tell people what they might need to copy from their own install, but if he plans on releasing this mod in any form, including free, it cant contain any ED owned files.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Just as long as its clear that he cannot redistribute ED files with this mod, he can tell people what they might need to copy from their own install, but if he plans on releasing this mod in any form, including free, it cant contain any ED owned files.

Yup, he's well aware of that, even when sharing it with me he told me which files I had to copy from the UH-1H folder and which one I had to replace with his :)

Awww, so tiny, it's cute biggrin.gif

Is there someone sitting on the skid ?[/quote

Side gunner?...................:music_whistling:

I asked if I could help with this mod.

He sent it to me.

I sent it back, FIXED!

Put her in the shop and replaced the engine.

Made two versions.

We have Mash version and a light attack version.

The light attack version is on deck!

Waiting for upuaut to get back to me with his impressions and comments.

Stay tuned.............................

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Well there are certainly some excited folks over at the 229th. A real period scout helo is the bee's knees or the Canines gonads whatever your preference:)

• Like 1

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awww, so tiny, it's cute biggrin.gif

Is there someone sitting on the skid ?[/quote

Side gunner?...................:music_whistling:

I asked if I could help with this mod.

He sent it to me.

I sent it back, FIXED!

Put her in the shop and replaced the engine.

Made two versions.

We have Mash version and a light attack version.

The light attack version is on deck!

Waiting for upuaut to get back to me with his impressions and comments.

Stay tuned.............................

Excellent news! Any chance of getting a crop spraying version too? There are tons of fields on DCS that can be sprayed. If we can add a couple of civilian pick ups we will be good to go, ready to Spray!

47%20c.%201950_zpscrgtmjn0.jpg

6295206726_892c805013_z_zpseozrxlfv.jpg

Also, the civilian paint scheme are very cool too.

Edited by Stratos
Added a couple of pics.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Excellent news! Any chance of getting a crop spraying version too?

Hi,

maybe it is possible to simulate the spraying with the smoke system.

I have to try out if this is possible, after finishing the model.

• Like 1

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Pic of cockpit.

Gauges and switches work!

Wonderful job!

2107243754_C47cockpit.thumb.png.a20c1aa3fb22e710dcd0c0fa0906481e.png

Nice!

Can we have this version?

upauat?

PLEASE?