Upuaut's Bell-47G/H-13 Sioux for DCS World - Teaser

Eight Ball

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first military helicopter I ever worked in, a Royal Marines Sioux in the early 1970's, and I loved it, it scared the sh*t out of me a few times but as helicopters go it has to be the all time No 1 flying gashbin ... complete with its own gash chute, just open the doors and EVERYTHING fell out.

Really looking forward to this

Can we get an ETA on this download? Are you accepting donations?

Also, maybe a dumb question, but I've never been big on mods...

Will this be a Huey skin? And would that mean it wouldn't be available on say, the Virtual Aerobatics server unless they add it to the mission?

Thanks

Can we get an ETA on this download? Are you accepting donations?

Also, maybe a dumb question, but I've never been big on mods...

Will this be a Huey skin? And would that mean it wouldn't be available on say, the Virtual Aerobatics server unless they add it to the mission?

Thanks

No ETA at this point.

IIRC, donations are against ED's EULA so...no.

It will be more than a "huey skin" but not a standalone module either, at least that's Upuaut's plan initially.

You will be required to own the UH-1H module to use the Bell-47 since some files are shared.

Can't say about the VA server, they usually don't use mods. Maybe they'll make an exception for this one and the A-4E but that's up to them ;)

Edited by Eight Ball

• 2 weeks later...

WTF.

Its the best model i hever see!

Time to change the desktop pic on all my pc's;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Holy Sh!t dude I can't wait to fly this thing 'round mountainous areas... let's make FARPS in the Highlands, some Medevacs and tune the FM to this :

You are very talented

Cheers and all the best !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

Truly outstanding.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Any new about this great project?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have currently no time to work on the project, but you can download an early test version from my Dropbox.

If you don't have bought the UH-1 modul, you can only use it for AI.

Greetings.

• Like 5

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Thanks! Looking forward to trying this out :)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I have currently no time to work on the project, but you can download an early test version from my Dropbox.
May I make a few adjustments just to try some things?

And if they work, post them here?

Thank you!

She is a beauty!

I think I'm in love again.........:D

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Anyone able to extract the files from the zip file? I dl'd it and says it is corrupt or wrong format. Downloaded 3 times and each time when file is attempted to be opened it goes belly up.

Really was looking forward to this one. Sorry you had to drop the project Upuat. Maybe sometime in the future you can finish it as you envisioned it.