Upuaut's Bell-47G/H-13 Sioux for DCS World - Teaser

Eight Ball

As I understand it, the mod will work as AI in any case. But for a player-controllable helicopter, it will indeed require the UH-1H as per the installation instructions.

Indeed, my bad. Too quick on typing and not thinking it through. :) Yes, it requires the Huey to fly it, but it can be used as AI without.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoying Upuaut's Bell-47 but is the Medevac version also included in this download as I haven't been able to find it ?

Thanks

If you go to the arming tab in the mission editor and select the mash pod (or whatever the name is) and that makes it into the medivac afaik:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm having an issue with the mod, its all installed and I can set it to 'player' in the mission editor, but when I launch the mission I'm in the F2 view and can't get in the Helo using Alt+J. If I try Alt+J the helo all that happens is a blip in the audio (where I guess its trying to put me in the cockpit), then nothing.

I have the huey installed and running, any ideas what's happening?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you copy the bin folder from the Huey into the Bell 47 folder?

• Like 1

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

Upuaut's Bell-47 Medevac

If you go to the arming tab in the mission editor and select the mash pod (or whatever the name is) and that makes it into the medivac afaik:)

Thanks Cibit,

Tried that but arming tabs all greyed out & no option for medevac selection,

maybe I didn't get complete download.

so much fun great job @Upuaut any chance you can revisit and create an Alouette

@baz, create a new loadout for it in the editor and from the PODs dropdown on pylon 1 you have all the options, stretchers, mg2, the agricultural bits and bobs etc.. etc..

also need to edit the entry.lua and remove the -- from infront of the liveries line to get the blue & orange civil scheme

and change the Name & type entries too while at it, 2 of the entries are named UH-1H so change to Bell47_2 so it's names correctly on the mod list on bottom of main title screen :D

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

(Great Minds think alike!)

create a new loadout for it in the editor and from the PODs dropdown on pylon 1 you have all the options, stretchers, mg2, the agricultural bits and bobs etc.. etc..

also need to edit the entry.lua and remove the -- from infront of the liveries line to get the blue & orange civil scheme

and change the Name & type entries too while at it, 2 of the entries are named UH-1H so change to Bell47_2 so it's names correctly on the mod list on bottom of main title screen

(Great Minds think alike!)

I was thinking I would do these edits and perhaps a few more!

I want a fully armed version for Nam and Korea missions!

Then we need a period landing craft!

I will have to look into this...............:D

I will post a update here when ready!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Hi all,

I have added the Bell47 file to share-online - Link.

Great stuff.

I have one question. For me the M2 pod does not show, instead I get a second non-animated Bell47_2 modell overlay.

Any idea what is wrong, or is it not implemented yet? (WIP)

The Sprayer-Pod works perfectly, alright. :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I have one question. For me the M2 pod does not show, instead I get a second non-animated Bell47_2 modell overlay.

Any idea what is wrong, or is it not implemented yet? (WIP)

I have this issue as well.

I am investigating.

A month or so ago upuaut sent me this mod by request.

I made some changes to the lua and created a armed version.

Looking at the lua today, I do not see any engine code.

The lines for the engine are present but no other code.

I assume the Bell uses the Huey engine and FM.

It also has a new edm and texture file.

There may be improvements to the cockpit edm as well.

I do not see any livery psd files for creating skins, nor were they present in the earlier version of this mod I have.

I have created a new armed version using the new edm and texture files.

At the moment she will deploy rockets only from one pylon.

The gun will not work.

I have un commented the line for the liveries and we now have this skin!

WIP

If anyone wishes to help I will send a link to the new version.

PM me if interested.

Bell%20armed.png?dl=1

Bell%20armed2.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Upuaut's Bell-47 Medevac

so much fun great job @Upuaut any chance you can revisit and create an Alouette

@baz, create a new loadout for it in the editor and from the PODs dropdown on pylon 1 you have all the options, stretchers, mg2, the agricultural bits and bobs etc.. etc..

and change the Name & type entries too while at it, 2 of the entries are named UH-1H so change to Bell47_2 so it's names correctly on the mod list on bottom of main title screen :D

Dingo_Bob,

Many thanks for that info, all good, though I do have probs with selecting the loadout, got it selected once, couldn't remember what I did, definitely an age thing, next time I'll have to write down what I'm doing.

Thanks again

Upuaut allowed me to mirror the mod files.

Edit: Upuauts Dropbox should have long recovered; also my mirror is potentially outdated. Link removed. /Edit

Edited by Yurgon
Mirror removed

any one put is hands on the flight manual?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Since its not BS Model and not BELL Licences Model i found the right to remove the BITMAP from the GUI .

just go to folder

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\J_MODS\Bell-47\Mods\aircraft\Bell47_2\Skins\1\ME

and rename the 3 Files :

Bell red+dark.png

MainMenulogo.png

MainMenulogoComp.png

Also i make a new GUI Screen i hope u like it

DCS%202017-05-02%2011-51-44_zpskqhogpyq.png

Also change the loading IMG

BackGround-Uh-1H_zpsj5s1nzkk.png

Jest Replace the Skin Folder In the main Bell-48 Folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5io2gp3s6f7ys4/Skins.rar?dl=0

BTW

Way ED not Make it one Thread ?

Edited by assafm25

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Anyone else itching to do some formation flying in this thing?

It would be a great way to explore Normandy.

BTW, no big deal, but my trimmer button doesn't seem to work.

i can tray open a multiplayer mission for free flight on my PC if we set a time

Edited by assafm25

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------