Upuaut's Bell-47G/H-13 Sioux for DCS World - Teaser

Eight Ball

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will make a simple mission over my pc and see how its work over the Multiplayer session.

Just to let know..

I still have the Crash off the SIM after the Bird Crash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Hi All ,

Add Some Change to the GUI

Also change the loading IMG

BackGround-Uh-1H_zpsj5s1nzkk.png

Mission will be create next

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

@CucoNegron it uses the Huey startup, so if you know that by heart and can do it blind by key press then it'll start, not sure if every switch for startup is modeled & clickable in the mod,

otherwise use the autostart command (left win & Home keys), watch the button press sequences as it's running and then copy that for future,

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Having a couple of weird issues. Anyone else seeing this? Or is there a remove aviators command I'm missing somewhere?

Yes, got this too. But in DCS 2.0. In 1.5 it is running okay. No clue so war why :(

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Having a couple of weird issues. Anyone else seeing this? Or is there a remove aviators command I'm missing somewhere?
This is a cockpit position fault. The cockpit is too far back so as to make the pilot partly visible.

To fix, open the mainpanel_init.lua located in the Cockpit/scripts folder using notepad++ only!

Edit this line,

cockpit_local_point = {0.933, 0.134 , 0.0}

The numbers are.

F/B, U/D, L/R

So change the first number to a smaller value.

Start with small adjustments and check the results.

Hope this helps,

Hawkeye

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

@CucoNegron it uses the Huey startup, so if you know that by heart and can do it blind by key press then it'll start, not sure if every switch for startup is modeled & clickable in the mod,

otherwise use the autostart command (left win & Home keys), watch the button press sequences as it's running and then copy that for future,

Everything needed is clickable. The throttle rotary "Zone" is a bit in front of the collective!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

It is related to the M2 gun pod.

Yes, got this too. But in DCS 2.0. In 1.5 it is running okay. No clue so war why :(
  • Like 1

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

How so?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thanks! That was it :)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

How so?

If you load the M2 it triggers a second model overlaying the one you fly, plus the weird texture "plates"... Guess it is broken in this pre-alpha release.

The Medevac stretchers and agriculture spray-assembly seems to work already...

Shagrat

If you load the M2 it triggers a second model overlaying the one you fly, plus the weird texture "plates"... Guess it is broken in this pre-alpha release.

The Medevac stretchers and agriculture spray-assembly seems to work already...

Thank you, of course! I knew this!

I blame it on a senior moment! :D

If you guys are interested in seeing this online, please chime in on my thread under Multiplayer where I request the Aerobatics Online server to include the Bell47.

I know they don't usually include mods, but maybe they can make an exception.

Congratulations and a big thank you ...

Small question: the game crashes if the Bell crash can repair you please?

We need to wait for upuaut to fix this.............