How to install VIGGEN ???

bozflyer

Please I really dont understand what happens..

I can read everywere in the forums that anyone post about Viggen, bugs or any other matter but I really surprise myself !

In any of my DCS word installations the Viggen doesn't exists !!!

What the hell is the installation procedure ?

The same as other modules ??

Plesae HELP me !!

I boght VIggen in early access..

Thank you all

At this moment you need DCS 1.5.6 open beta to fly the viggen. Stable and alpha version dont have it yet, what may change maybe tomorrow.

So download the beta, install it, log in, open the module manager and the rest is self-explaining.

If you bought the viggen in some external shop (like https://heatblur.myshopify.com), it may take a while until the key is assigned to your account. Dont know these procedures. However if all this doesnt help you maybe should open up a support ticket.

Edited by PicksKing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

If you bought the viggen in some external shop (like https://heatblur.myshopify.com), it may take a while until the key is assigned to your account.

Or you can just take the key from the email and manually bind it to your account, which works perfectly right away.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes right, I forgot this one. From external shops you maybe get a unbound key in an email. Such a key must be assigned to your account via Licence Check on the profile page.

So login on ED homepage, click on "profile" and enter your key into the licence check box at lower left side of your screen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB