Tank Busting Instant Action Wingman comms

Nemoyo

Been enjoying the Tank busting Instant Action mission with the Viggen, but I can't seem to be able to issue commands to my wingman, but can hear him fine on the radio. I'm I doing something wrong or should I switch to easy comms in this case?

Been enjoying the Tank busting Instant Action mission with the Viggen, but I can't seem to be able to issue commands to my wingman, but can hear him fine on the radio. I'm I doing something wrong or should I switch to easy comms in this case?

Easy coms doesn't work in the Viggen atm, if enabled the radios doesn't work at all. Are you contacting him on the correct radio and frequency? To change frequencies use the top row on the front most radio to select the preset frequencies (1 or 2, the frequencies set to each button is detailed in the kneeboard) or select ( - ) to use the frequency manually entered on the front panel of the cockpit.

Thanks for the reply. The kneepad indicates 127.5 Am set to special preset 1. I've tried preset 1, I have also put 127.5 onto the front panel and switched to - but still no results. Tried it with Norm + Harm and just Norm as well.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk