Still unable to launch Rbs 15 after rearming

addde

The general Rearming Issue has been fixed. As of now I only tested it with the RB75 but I'm pretty sure it'll work on all Weapons. Maybe a track could be helpful...

-K

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

The general Rearming Issue has been fixed. As of now I only tested it with the RB75 but I'm pretty sure it'll work on all Weapons. Maybe a track could be helpful...

-K

I tried the rb 75 they work fine, its only the rbs15

As already said... a track would be helpful otherwise it's rather hard to help you.

-K

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

As already said... a track would be helpful otherwise it's rather hard to help you.

-K

ok, thanks but im not really looking for help as im pretty Confident i know how to use them. Im just reporting that i Think they still dont work after rearming.

Try it for yourself so we get more than 1 sample size.

Edited by addde

Okay, just tried it myself and didn't work. Not the RB15 nor the RB04 are able to be fired after rearm in MP.

-K

That's incorrect. I am able to fire the RB04's multiple times. The RB15's are the only ones being a lil wonky.

Tho they still fire first time. Just can't rearm them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Dying Embers can still start a fire"

-Western Han Dynasty

They are working after rearming for a squad member and I in MP.

We just rearmed with the RB15F several times yesterday at 104th server. After rearming they launched and worked just fine.

What we did, after every rearming, was to reload the code 800001 to the missiles. Did you try that? It may do the difference.

We tried launching them with last attack Bx6, Bx7 and Bx8, with newly created Bx6, 7 and 8 after reloading and in quick mode without Bx mark points (NAV + Standard). They worked every time.

did you cicle the trigger safe? Its not just a safe...

Edited by JorgeIII

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

They are working after rearming for a squad member and I in MP.

We just rearmed with the RB15F several times yesterday at 104th server. After rearming they launched and worked just fine.

What we did, after every rearming, was to reload the code 800001 to the missiles. Did you try that? It may do the difference.

We tried launching them with last attack Bx6, Bx7 and Bx8, with newly created Bx6, 7 and 8 after reloading and in quick mode without Bx mark points (NAV + Standard). They worked every time.

did you cicle the trigger safe? Its not just a safe...

Interesting...What would the code be for the RB-04? Any ideas?

Speed is life !!!

While in the Sierra hotel server, I was able to rearm several times. I made sure all the switches where in the original position before rearming. I tried both a cold start and tried "Hotpit" (engine running, no reloading the CK-37, just rearming/refueling and re entering missiles codes address 81, 84 and 86 for RB15.)

For the RB04 the same. Only problem I saw was reprogramming BX points for the RB15F, quick lunch worked fine.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

This bug has been fixed but hasn't been released yet. The rearming-issue was a bit more involved than I thought. Sorry about that.

No problemo bro! Some bugs here and there kinda makes the friday patches way more interesting :P