Minor mesh issues

KCferrari

First of all, I have to say the Viggen is an absolute work of art. It's a joy to fly and the artists have done a beautiful job. :thumbup: That said, I have noticed a few issues which persist through today's patch, and I'm not sure if they have been noted, so here goes:

33b4ebac62583c0100da86d575dc6c1a.jpg

On the front gear door flaps, there is a small texture bleed issue present on all skins, seen as a sliver of dark grey protruding out of the side. Also, the gear door mesh does not perfectly line up with the fuselage, leaving a small sparkling gap with visible sky. When the gear is down and door flaps opened, there is also a small amount of sparkling on the edges of the doors themselves.

bf7428504b7bf4f151d383e386416ac3.jpg

Another issue is shown here, where the forward weapon pylon mesh clips slightly through the intakes.

0621bf5e0b037e2db3d30033b731f8d4.jpg

This is probably just my own nitpicking, and i'm not sure if anything can be done about it, but the afterburner is beautiful from all angles, except this one. Looking straight down (or close to) the flame really shows that it is just radially placed planes and kind of destroys the illusion. As a result the flame is also rather dull from this view as opposed to the brilliant plume when viewed from the side. Perhaps a shader that reduces transparency of these at low angles, and another circular flame texture to fill it out at these angles might help this?

Anyway, hope this helps. :smilewink:

Windows 10 64 Bit, i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz, 16GB RAM, STRIX GTX 970, Thrustmaster T.16000M HOTAS