Graphics settings

I changed my graphics setting to Default HIGH. the screen went black and wont come back. reboot did nothing. The start screen does not come up. Only the music plays. :(

306th TFS Home of the "WILDHARE's" :pilotfly::gun_sniper: A10,F-14, F-15, F16, F18, AV88, UH1,KA 50, Oculus Rift ,Hotas Warthog, Stable & Beta, VRK :: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight Core 3.2 ghz, RAM- 32 GB, GeForce GTX 1070

Graphic Setting Question

I just finished a new build... I've been away for a long time and I've had a lot of issues setting up DCS again.

I still have a number if issues in setting up modules, but I'm beginning to understand this.

My main questions for the moment is the graphics. I'm running an ASUS Maximus Vlll extreme MB with an ASUS GTX 1080 oc video card.. So I should be able to get great resolution.. But It not what I expected it to be..

The sim loads with some short screens, and the graphics are not as sharp as they should be. I've gone trough most of the settings, and I can't seem to find the best one. I'm using a LG 30''monitor .. Does anyone know considering this setup what the best graphic settings should be

Blaze

Edited by VMFA-Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR