1.5.6 Radar Mounted Upside Down

BlitzPuppet

Been having issues finding contacts/flying blind recently. Was flying on the Cold War server this past saturday the 11th and couldn't find any contacts unless I was flying inverted. Random blips WOULD show up, but that was rare and wasn't something to be relied upon.

Video Proof:

• 3 weeks later...
Been having issues finding contacts/flying blind recently. Was flying on the Cold War server this past saturday the 11th and couldn't find any contacts unless I was flying inverted. Random blips WOULD show up, but that was rare and wasn't something to be relied upon.

Video Proof:

This is the problem of radar and transmitted beam, to be stabilized tendency + 8 ° and -25 I guess. That is, if the radar beam is not stabilized in certain angles of inclination can not detect target before him. Targets are seen only upside-down. This problem was announced in LN Publick Bug Tracker. He was confirmed and I think repaired. Again, there is a problem. Radar is virtually unused. Another problem is that even if the target are flying against you, radar indicates cil as it flew from you. It is also a problem. Another problem with randomly dysfunctional Aso-second A further problem SAU. When entering the automatic landing, the airplane starts to uncontrollably tilt from side to side. The closer you are to the airport by more rolls. :music_whistling:

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]