Red Flag - Aggressor PvP February

104th_Maverick

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this done, does the mission have some sort of limiting system or do we need to count how many slammers we have fired and remember to not use more of them?

Clients will need to manage this themselves. We chose to not limit the amount of missiles at the airbase to stop people using others missiles.

We will go in to more detail during the event briefing on Sunday but the short story is you will have to keep track of how many AMRAAMS you have loaded on to your aircraft and not exceed 16.

Any clients using more than 16 will be disqualified.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Aggressor line up added (to second post), it may change however so please don't take it as concrete. A few of us are a maybe due to real world commitments this weekend but the majority of the list won't change.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Btw. I highly recommend everyone to install Crosstalk plugin to Teamspeak if not already installed. With Crosstalk you can set own channel sound and whisper to opposite ears so you can listen in both more easily. Whisper will be essential to communicating between groups.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

Apparently close to nobody is discussing anything at the 104th forum, so I would simply suggest that someone should be in charge for the Challenger side. Maybe someone from SF or RvE because of their experience.

Just come up with a plan.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“The guy you don't see will kill you.”

- Robin Olds

I have written up a more detailed but still very general plan at the planning forum. I will go through it before the match at the Blue briefing but it would be good to familiarize yourself with it beforehand. I can take the command responsibility if there are no objections. I don't want to micromanage anyone but just provide some coordination between flights so we can have more immersive experience and effective teamwork.

SF Squadron

Signing up for le 104th forums atm.

Will coordinate with Flame what we will bring to le table.

We are reorganising internally atm so its all little ad hoc but I am sure we can come up with something. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Sadly due to circumstances outside his control Hook will not be able to make it for the event to provide the commentary for this round.

We are working on finding another commentator but its possible we'll have to cancel the stream for this months round and just run the event without it being broadcast.

Sorry guys!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any Challangers who can attend, lets have a planning and briefing session 1700z at 104th TS to work out the final details of the plan. I'll also try to squeese in a short briefing for everyone between general briefing and mission start but I'm not sure how much time timetable allows for that.

SF Squadron

;3062810']Sadly due to circumstances outside his control Hook will not be able to make it for the event to provide the commentary for this round.

We are working on finding another commentator but its possible we'll have to cancel the stream for this months round and just run the event without it being broadcast.

Sorry guys!

Do you have any update about a stream?

Иногда лучше сказать: «Я не знаю», чем пытаться что-то донести до дурака.

Any Challangers who can attend, lets have a planning and briefing session 1700z at 104th TS to work out the final details of the plan. I'll also try to squeese in a short briefing for everyone between general briefing and mission start but I'm not sure how much time timetable allows for that.

Will be there on time mate cheers.

I just wanna say a quick good luck to all involved! Also, thank you to all who took the extra time to do planning and google doc's and basicaly take time from RL to help us all out! A great big thank you to the 104th and friends for putting these events together! Your liquor locker is safe from the Pirates of the Crimean Mate! ( Maybe.... LOL! )

Gigabyte Tech. 990FXA-UD3, AMD FX-8350 8 Core, 16 Gig RAM @ 2200 Mhz, Radeon X480, Oculus Rift

Hello guys, like Tiger posted,

104th Manawar will be doing the commentary today with a little bit of my help. Pls join us on this channel:

THE STREAM WILL START IN ABOUT 10 MIN!!!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/