Red Flag - Aggressor PvP February

104th_Maverick

Great fun guys, really enjoyed it.

Great flying from Aggressors and Challengers, thanks to Maverick for maintaining the effort and thanks to Bushmanni for preparing the plan.

Unfortunately i couldn't check the stream but i am sure Iron and Manawar did great job there.

Always pleasure flying with all of you gents.

S!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made a short video from my side of the fight. It has been a long time flying DCS PvP, so I got killed quick. Might still be fun to watch though. I tried OBS for the first time and noticed during editing that the bitrate is a bit to low.

Anyways, here is a link:

Edited by fixen

Thanks for hosting the event. I haven't seen my SU27 RWR so overloaded yet.

@Tiger:

After watching your video, it seems that I have written GK in teamchat, so: Good kill S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“The guy you don't see will kill you.”

- Robin Olds

Thanks for hosting the event. I haven't seen my SU27 RWR so overloaded yet.

@Tiger:

After watching your video, it seems that I have written GK in teamchat, so: Good kill S!

it was a nice fight on the deck sir ;)

I appologise if I didn't answer quick :( I was defensive and after when i felt safe i wrote.

GF S! Croncat

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

Oh, rewatched again, I've only looked for my message after the kill message, so I haven't read it the first time I watched it.

I tried to outsmart you by diving behind the hill and then making a sharp turn, but it didn't worked that well. You completly surprised me by your position and I panicked and lost too much energy. I was mad at me for like 10 minutes, but every death is something to learn.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“The guy you don't see will kill you.”

- Robin Olds

D0KBvaE.jpg

Red Flag February Results

Challenger Victory

:cheer3nc:

Congratulations to the Challenger side who fought their way to victory over the Aggressors

by eliminating all but 4 of the Ground Targets and leaving only 2 Aggressors alive!

RiGK4GMiL.png

Winners

Air to Air

Not as easy call here... 3 Pilots finished with the same Air to Air score of 2 kills each and survived the event so we had no way of choosing a winner.

So rather than someone missing out we are going to change the prize structure so all winners get something!

Congratulations to =RVE=Flame, HUNAF_Bonomi and TurboRUSH who all finished in 1st place!

Each of you will receive any DCS module of your choosing, please accept our apologies for changing for changing the prize structure.

In order for us to give you all something we had to remove the cash prize as we did not anticipate 3 pilots finishing on the top spot.

Winner

Air to Ground

After some painstaking scoring we can announce the A2G winner by the smallest of margins managed to just outscore 2nd place and take the top spot, congratulations to...

1st Place mblackham

You will receive any DCS Module of your choosing well done sir!

RiGK4GMiL.png

Air to Air scoring log

BLUE player Plaiskool in F-15C killed RED player =RvE=Jman in F-15C with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Blackbird in F-15C killed BLUE player Dangermouse in F-15C with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Stuge in F-15C killed BLUE player Axion in Su-27 with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Crow in F-15C killed BLUE player Fixen in F-15C with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Stuge in F-15C killed BLUE player #Yolo in F-15C with AIM-120C

BLUE player =RvE=Flame in F-15C killed RED player <51>Frostie in Su-27 with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Blackbird in F-15C killed BLUE player =GR= Spanker in Su-27 with AIM-9M

RED player 104th_Stuge in F-15C killed BLUE player Ritt in F-15C with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Stuge in F-15C killed BLUE player c@sper in F-15C with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Maverick in F-15C killed BLUE player =GR= AEOLUS#3(Steve) in M-2000C with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Knight in F-15C killed BLUE player SF_Ocelot in F-15C with AIM-120C

BLUE player HUNAF_Bonomi in F-15C killed RED player 104th_Blackbird in F-15C with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Knight in F-15C killed BLUE player HUNAF_Kevin in F-15C with AIM-120C

RED player104th_Maverick in F-15C killed BLUE player SF_Razer in F-15C with AIM-120C

BLUE player SF_Kapsu in F-15C crashed manoeuvre kill credited to RED player 104th_Spade

BLUE player =RvE=Flame in F-15C killed RED player 104th_Spade in F-15C with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Maverick in F-15C killed BLUE player =GR=Trelopony in M-2000C with AIM-120C

BLUE player =RVE= MicroVAX in M-2000C killed RED player 104th_Mustang in F-15C with Matra Magic II

RED player 104cdt_TIGER in F-15C killed BLUE player Croncat in Su-27 with M_61

BLUE player HUNAF_Bonomi in F-15C killed RED player <51>Rage in Su-27 with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Maverick in F-15C killed BLUE player coxy in F-15C with AIM-120C

BLUE player Plaiskool in F-15C killed RED player 104th_Knight in F-15C with AIM-120B

RED player 104th_Knight in F-15C killed BLUE player =RVE= MicroVAX in M-2000C with AIM-120C

RED player 104th_Maverick in F-15C killed BLUE player Plaiskool in F-15C with AIM-7M

BLUE player TurboRUSH in F-15C killed RED player 104th_Crow in F-15C with AIM-120C

BLUE player TurboRUSH in F-15C killed RED player 104th_Presing in MiG-29S with AIM-120C

BLUE player SF_Farrago in F-15C killed RED player 104th_Deboman in Su-27 with AIM-120C

RED player 104cdt_TIGER in F-15C killed BLUE player SF_Farrago in F-15C with M_61

BLUE player SF_Bushmanni in F-15C killed RED player 104cdt_TIGER in F-15C with AIM-120C

TacVIEW ACMI

Available to download here

Sadly due to a DCS error the Server Track is corrupted and will not replay :(

Strategic TacVIEW Video

Can the winners please contact me via Private Message and let me know what module you would like as your prize and we will sort this out for you!

Thanks again to everyone who took part and made this great event!

Massive thanks to 104th_Manawar and 104th_IronMike for stepping up and doing the commentary for the event.

And also thanks to the 51st, despite your low numbers it was again a pleasure to head in to battle with you, looking forward to battling with you again next month!

51_logo_large.png

And finally thanks to =RvE=Jman for helping us out at the last minute and flying as an Aggressor ... your secret at the start of the event is safe with us mate ;)

See you all next month!

S!

l22NCf3.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Sorry the tacview is corrupted I destroyed eight targets (was visible in the roster in DCS) and tacview, three is the first pass, two in the second, and three in the third

=EDP 71st= Rush

Yeah sadly track corruption has been in a big problem in DCS for a long time now, there is nothing we can do about this until ED fixes the track system.

Scores were calculated through use of the TacVIEW, DCS.log and SLMod server log, not just the TacVIEW.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3065804']Yeah sadly track corruption has been in a big problem in DCS for a long time now, there is nothing we can do about this until ED fixes the track system.

Scores were calculated through use of the TacVIEW, DCS.log and SLMod server log, not just the TacVIEW.

I count eight targets in tacview and when I was in game was the only with eight kills, ask the other guys! Anyway my eight kills are visible in the tacview with no doubt. Im not claiming the module or the price or whatever, just to be fair with the figures

Edited by JunMcKill

mblackham got disconnected and reconnected.... thats why his kill count did not show higher than yours

Scores were calculated through use of the TacVIEW' date=' DCS.log and SLMod server log, not just the TacVIEW.[/quote']

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3065771'] snip

That was unexpected what happend there. :D

Thats great, there was a call who can help the groundstrikers and them beeing bounced at bulls and I was like "Well If I am not helping them, I am not doing my job.".

So Yolo dive, it was.

2 Aim7 and 4 Aim120s. :D Well, I guess stuge was wrong on "he cant live through that", because the two AIM120s he fired actually were dodgeable, but the epic last ditch aim120 salvo Knight pulled off after beeing splashed, well roughly 2,5NM from inside the turn is not really dodgeable anymore, expecting the Wreckage to mean "its fine". :D

Realized to late that I just should have continued straight on through, pursue Maverick and use the Afterburner sustainability to my advantage running from the rest of the bunch but hey, I really had great fun rate 11/7 on IGN.

Goal was 1 Kill, survive as the last mirage, if possible degrade the Aggressors SA by beeing the constant high guy and ditch advantage if the strikepackage needs protection. All achieved, even if the advertised to be protected strikepackage wasnt there. :D

[And maybe redeem myself a bit after the last plans horrible failure and show that its possible to be succesfull in the Mirage even in a Redflag scenario. ;)]

Anyway really great fun flying with/against you guys I am enjoying the challenge a lot and look forward to the development of the event and possible cat and mouse play which is going to develop with tactics and strategy. :)

Flame was telling me 24/7 that the Mirage is a bad Idea and I will achieve nothing and die early again.

Having watched Tigers video [faboulous Merges !!! gotta deploy more presents ;)] I am happy to see that I at least occupied and divided your SA a little and surprised you with some Mirage TWS fox2 action. ;D

Looking forward to what situations next Redflag will bring up.

Thank you guys for hosting the Event, If I can be helpfull in any way, let me know. :)

Edited by microvax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

YEah you did a great job guys, If it were not for you, the strikers would not have made so many kills

Honestly for the striker protection you got to thank the F15s dishing it out with the Aggressors on the frontline.

I did my job statistically, served as a little confusion and SA degrading factor, ran stuge out of AMRAAMs in the end, possibly saved flame and plaiskool a little.

Meanwhile I missed huge engagement options in the initial chaos so yeah.

The big succes is really down to F15s and the planning of our structure beforehand.

You cant win this with Mirages only, I still think though, properly employed they have reasonable use cases where they beat the F15 [DCS here, do not jump me its not my fault I am just running the numbers :D]. :)

Last anecdote to add here. Bushmani during the briefing pretty literally said "The Mirages do something I guess". ;D

Edited by microvax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?