Considering the Viggen - Easy to enter an flight plan in multiplayer games?

Hoggorm

Hi,

I'm considering buying the Viggen but wondering how it works in multiplayer. I've seen a few videos and it seems like a route has to be programmed before departure.

In a multiplayer mission where different targets can be chosen (Blue Flag/Open Conflict etc.): How is this done? Is it easy to enter a route once in the aircraft before departure or will this have to be done by the mission designer?

Hi,

I'm considering buying the Viggen but wondering how it works in multiplayer. I've seen a few videos and it seems like a route has to be programmed before departure.

In a multiplayer mission where different targets can be chosen (Blue Flag/Open Conflict etc.): How is this done? Is it easy to enter a route once in the aircraft before departure or will this have to be done by the mission designer?

Entering waypoints is pretty similiar to the Mirage 2000. You enter the longtitude and latitude and assign a waypoint number. That's it. On top of that, there are already a lot of prestored reference points (e.g. all bigger cities) that can just be assigned to a waypoint.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg