Popup waypoint co-ordinates are being retained from previous mission.

Gunnergolly

This is a double post which i originally posted in this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180042&page=7 (post 62) but then decided later that it would be better posted in the "bugs" section so that the dev's will hopefully give it some attention.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have been playing around with "popup" attacks again and noticed that the computer remembers the "popup" co-ordinates from the previous mission.

I have setup a simple mission with a lone Viggen attacking an airfield, the first time i played it i used a popup profile of 290/10km and it worked perfectly with the navigation auto cycling :-

B1 -> U2 -> M2

The second time i played the same mission i didn't bother setting a popup profile and just wanted to fly straight to the target point.

So the profile should have been B1 -> M2.

After passing B1 the navigation auto cycled to M2 as expected but the pole track on the HUD indicated that it wanted me to fly to where i had set the popup waypoint from the previous mission ?? "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of curiosity i followed the HUD pole track indications and sure enough they took me to exactly the same spot as the popup waypoint that i had set in the previous mission. Once i had passed over this point the pole track indicator then switched to M2.

Is it correct that the computer remembers the popup co-ordinates entered from the previous mission or should the computers memory be erased at the start of every new mission ?.

Edited by Gunnergolly

Win 11 Home 64Bit, i7-13700K@5.2Ghz Water Cooled, 32 Gb RAM, PNY RTX4090, HP Reverb, PICO 4, Quest 3, Realsimulator FSSB R3, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals.