F-15 Release

walmis

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have this before installing the walmis' F-15? If so it might be some video card(or driver) issue?

Look what I have- see the white line? It's always there when zooming out in the cockpit and dissapears when moving the head left-right.

ScreenShot_025.jpg

ScreenShot_022.jpg

As for the intakes- they work perfectly for me both from inside and outside views.

ScreenShot_026.jpg

ScreenShot_027.jpg

ScreenShot_028.jpg

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

I tried with and without Ice's skin, and problem is still there.

Those white lines... Yes, I do have had those lines allways there. So, there's no cure for me? Damn, walmis made my f-15 soooooo much more beautiful than it was :(

And no, removing the liftlines didn't help, as you can see from the screenshot:

ScreenShot_367.thumb.jpg.42cfcaf9013d0ab2b8e2ddfd887f33be.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD 4000+ @ 3000 ::: ATI X1950 XTX @ 702/1044 ::: 2G Corsair TWINX2048 3500LLPRO @ 500 ::: 21" Sony ::: Saitek X45 & P8000 ::: TrackIR 4 Pro

http://www.355stalkingtigers.com

Did you have this before installing the walmis' F-15? If so it might be some video card(or driver) issue?

Look what I have- see the white line? It's always there when zooming out in the cockpit and dissapears when moving the head left-right.

That's a known bug, nothing to do with new model or video card. Just a game's bug.

That's a known bug, nothing to do with new model or video card. Just a game's bug.

Roger that. I think I recall now that I've read about it. Thought it has been adressed. Anyway, it's not really a big deal.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

root lights

Walmis,

I know that you have been working long and hard with this fabulous model. I was watching an old war motivation video (aircraft, bombs and music) in my office when something popped up in the video. An F-15 was taking off; I noticed that on the forward leading edge of the wing roots were red lights. I have seen them in game (red patches) and just thought they were part of the paint scheme. Is it possible to turn them into working lights in the game?

1062434305_rootlights.thumb.jpg.71abb82c84dd83a0d9828af6c0faf3b1.jpg

1116160715_44thF-15.jpg.f0e8c98604f552258fcda06c3b124e3d.jpg

44th_Willy p.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://44thvfw.org

I really want to download this amazing model, but I've heard that there are some problems with it, such that you can see it through clouds, and problems with haze or something, which is of course not so good with online playing, so, is this true or rubbish?

And what about textures? Do I need specific textures for this model or I can use the regular textures for the "stock" F-15?

Walmis is very talented and this F-15 model is just superb, I really want to get it, but I'm afraid from those issues so I hope what I said is wrong :)

Thanks.

6700K | ASUS Z170 | 32GB RAM | GTX 680 | 850EVO

I really want to download this amazing model, but I've heard that there are some problems with it, such that you can see it through clouds, and problems with haze or something, which is of course not so good with online playing, so, is this true or rubbish?

And what about textures? Do I need specific textures for this model or I can use the regular textures for the "stock" F-15?

Walmis is very talented and this F-15 model is just superb, I really want to get it, but I'm afraid from those issues so I hope what I said is wrong :)

Thanks.

Personally i say its an amazing model. But just try it, if you don't like it, then uninstall it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It works perfectly for me from the very beggining, no problem at all, be it online or whatever. Try it and you won't regret.

=RvE=

Wow!! I got this model installed, fired up a small simple scenario and I was just blown away by this AMAZING model!!

I immediately stopped the game and just looked at this model from every angle, couldnt believe my eyes how beautiful it is!

This model is a MUST HAVE, thank you Walmis and all the other talented people that contribute to the Lock On community.

6700K | ASUS Z170 | 32GB RAM | GTX 680 | 850EVO

I would like to point out the only thing that disappoint me about this model: the plane is really hard to spot compared to the default model. It's difficult to see it just like the MiG-29, maybe the LOD need some tweaking.

Other than that the model has reached an amazing detail and with the last release the mapping is almost perfect too! :thumbup: