Aircraft climbs when performing standard turn in HÖJD autopilot mode

Corrigan

I can't test it right now, but the TVV was placed a good 2-3 degress above the horizon for the <~5 s turns I tried earlier. It's possible, I suppose, that it drifts down again in longer turns, but I saw no such tendency.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Another thing...it is possible to confuse climbing with pitching up. Depending upon the speed, the aircraft may need to hold nose up pitch just to maintain alt. Are you seeing an actual climb or pitch up attitude?

Los

Good thought, but yeah, actual climb according to the variometer as well. Besides, TVV above horizon does mean I'm climbing, not that the nose is pointing there.

Am I the only one seeing this? If so I'll make a quick video.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Good thought, but yeah, actual climb according to the variometer as well. Besides, TVV above horizon does mean I'm climbing, not that the nose is pointing there.

Am I the only one seeing this? If so I'll make a quick video.

Im seeing this as well at very low altitudes, however, when levelling, it returns to the original altitude. It may also be at other altitudes but in that case i havent noticed it.