Request to the makers of Operation Piercing Fury

Would there be any chance of making this mission Co-op please as this is a great mission and i am loving every minute flying it. It would be so much better if you could fly this with a buddy.

I personally would pay for a copy that provided Co-op

Cheers Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Would there be any chance of making this mission Co-op please as this is a great mission and i am loving every minute flying it. It would be so much better if you could fly this with a buddy.

I personally would pay for a copy that provided Co-op

Cheers Specter

I would love too but it is not possible with the current DRM protection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Difficult to say. The campaign creators don't have any special window into the workings at ED, we just send them stuff when it's done!

In the meantime, though, there's a lot of great co-op content out there. Here's a couple of my older ops that are verified working in 1.5.5; haven't tried 1.5.6 yet but no reason to be suspicious. I will warn you that the convoy in NSR2 has decided they're too cool for vehicle bridges and instead take some ridiculous routes through rivers and over the top of railway bridges, but if you're willing to be a little patient while they drive their silly route the op still works otherwise. :)

Check out:

The New Soviet Republic

NATO/RU forces working together to stop a military coup in Southern Russia.

Operation Wax Wings

NATO forces (with some handwaved Frogfoots and Hokums in there) attack an Isis-held airbase in Syria.