Bomb messages? anyone?

fagulha

Hi all,

does anyone have the skils, or know how, to do a tutorial how to write messages on GBU´s for example?

One of the best ones i read once was in Gulf War, a GBU with hand writen message by ground crew: Let´s smoke a camel.

I wish it was possible in DCS A-10C.

Thank you,

and i´ll wait for feedback please.

Cheers, Bruno F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

I tried once and didn´t work, don´t know what´s wrong, but i´m going to give a second go...

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

They seem to have moved around a bit since that mod. I can't find the files it is referring to, but the A-10 weapons textures are in Bazar\textures\World\textures\A-10_Weapons.zip, although the names seem to be different.

There are also copies in Y_Final_Texture for some reason.

I get the feeling that some of that may be due to my not having installed from scratch since the early days of DCSWorld.

I tried to edit with Photoshop the file for the gbu-12 for example, and i overwrite with the new one but in-game nothing changes. Don´t know what i´m doing wrong.

I started to do it like this way, but even now with this mk-82 mod, won´t work anymore.

I'm not sure, but some textures must only be used by AI, where others such as the A10 seem to have their own. I tried a quick test, editing one of those and like you, nothing showed up. Just keep looking. sooner or later you will find the right ones.

I hope so, i´m trying to learn about editing textures to try to do this without success, i want this since i played the first "simulators" avaiable. Thank you for your response.