C-101 Chilean Liveries

Rudel_chw

I've just noticed that the two chilean liveries that the C-101 used to have, are missing.

I've deactivated all my Mods and have run a DCS_updater repair ... but still can't see those liveries :(

I used to be able to use Chilean liveries when the plane was set to the country Spain, but now I only get these:

c101_spain_liveries.jpg

Can a fellow owner of this plane, check on his Mission Editor if he does have the same liveries for Spain as I do?

Thanks a lot.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for the reply ... now that I know that it isnt just a problem of my particular DCS setup, I will contact the developers to see if they can bring back those liveries ...

I presume that the recent change of 3d model needed a rewrite of the liveries and they chose to focus on the spaniard ones ... pity :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

I noticed that the AI C101CC does still have a Chilean livery, so I copied it to my custom liveries folder for C101EB, and thankfully it was recognized properly by the Mission Editor :)

It's just a single livery for now, but I will look for a tutorial to see if I'm able to make my own

:D

I noticed that the AI C101CC does still have a Chilean livery, so I copied it to my custom liveries folder for C101EB, and thankfully it was recognized properly by the Mission Editor :)

It's just a single livery for now, but I will look for a tutorial to see if I'm able to make my own

Yes, CC version has Chile , Honduras, Jordanian and Spanish Air force and some Fictional liveries, Only EB version has Spanish air force liveries and some Fictional Liveries in some countries.

Yes, CC version has Chile , Honduras, Jordanian and Spanish Air force and some Fictional liveries, Only EB version has Spanish air force liveries and some Fictional Liveries in some countries.

I've actually to take my hat off in recognition of all those fellow simers that create skins for these aircarft :)

.... I've been reading tutorials about skin creation and it really is quite hard and long work to create a skin; I got interested in the subject to see if I can make my own, for example I wanted to do these two:

410.jpg

414.JPG

these are the liveries that the chilean C101 had early on its service.

I've actually to take my hat off in recognition of all those fellow simers that create skins for these aircarft :)

.... I've been reading tutorials about skin creation and it really is quite hard and long work to create a skin; I got interested in the subject to see if I can make my own, for example I wanted to do these two:

410.jpg

414.JPG

these are the liveries that the chilean C101 had early on its service.

download from ED page the template of C-101, you can make your own liveries only paitinng the base layer. If you want to paint this liveries do it, and if you send to us we can send to ed make official liveries in c-101cc, i have no time to make more liveries, I am no with mirgae f1 module I have no time