Flaps fluctuates in air?

outbaxx

yes, you're right it fluctuates rapidly between 99 and 100%. thought it's the SPAK trying to stabilize the flight but it still happens when it's off.

Anyway, you can consider it as merely a visual bug. Even though it actually changes the flaps 1%, I don't think the effect will be noticeable.

what's the status of your landing gear while observing this behaviour? Also the flaps are automatic - You might be inside the airspeed/AoA sweetspot where it changes the flap extension and maybe that's why it's fluctuating.

Where are you getting this from? The flaps should not move.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Ok. I asked, because I've seen some people call the control surfaces 'flaps' :)

I can't say I have noticed the flaps move, besides when extending and retracting gear. Will have a look...

I can't see them move, but when in external view and looking at the bottom info bar, the FLP goes rapidly between 99-100 when in air with gear down.

The value fluctuating is just a visual bug involving the info bar most likely. (Kinda like the RPM in afterburner)

In flight, the canard flaps don't move in response to anything other than gear extension/retraction.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.