Mission 2 Success Criteria? (Spoiler alert)

geb

Anyone else having trouble getting past Mission 2 ("Scouting").

About 5 times now I've flown it, dropped JDAMS and/or Mavs to destroy the bridge, and get a radio call reporting that the enemy column has moved off the road and halted, but then after landing safely I exit but am still stuck at this mission. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't cross the river so I'm not sure what the problem is?

Any ideas?

Anyone else having trouble getting past Mission 2 ("Scouting").

About 5 times now I've flown it, dropped JDAMS and/or Mavs to destroy the bridge, and get a radio call reporting that the enemy column has moved off the road and halted, but then after landing safely I exit but am still stuck at this mission. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't cross the river so I'm not sure what the problem is?

Any ideas?

Are you destroying the correct bridge at WP4? If you have. Have you tried finishing the mission using the f10 menu?

Should there be a radio call or "mission accomplish" text when I drop the bridge?

It is. You have to destroy the closest to mountains automobile bridge. Then you'll be told to RTB.

Отправлено с моего GT-I9082 через Tapatalk

=WRAG=345

R7 5800X @ 4,8 GHz; DDR4 32Gb RAM (+32Gb swap); Radeon RX 6800 16Gb; 3840x2160; Win10-64

It is. You have to destroy the closest to mountains automobile bridge. Then you'll be told to RTB.

Отправлено с моего GT-I9082 через Tapatalk

Yes. What milit said. Ensure it is the correct bridge as there are a few about.

I tried the mission twice. I used two JDAM and failed. One JDAM and success! One shot one kill I guess.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
looking for help in mission 3, retired 25 times to make it to take off failed everytime.

Mission three is the one to escape the mortars? Just start batt, apu, engine, line up and takeoff right after the f18 on the runway, not a second after. Dont try to get things setup, align ins etc. Just takeoff. It took me 3 attempts and the successful one missiles were hitting the runway underneath me, pretty cool ID4 style. Short, but sweet. Mission 4 is the real bitch for me. If too annoyed, just skip it by editing your logbook.lua.