[OUTDATED] Our roadmap

Prowler111

some news about Mirage III razbam and map ? the old warrior was recently engage between pakistan and indian confrontation near cachemir frontier.

attack and bombing on terrorist/mercenary camp

12 M2000 - 4 SU30 - 2awacs - tanker

pak counter attack

pak 8 F16+ 4 Mirage 3 +4 JF17 vs india 4 SU30 + 2 M2000-H(upgraded (-9 level) + 2 Mig 21

1 indian mig21 down, one helo m17 down,

rumor F16 pak shooted down claim by india ,

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1260407977379171

Was wondering myself if there are any news..

Anyone knows what the status of the plane?

My rig:I7 4970 3.5 GHZ,GTX 970,16G RAM,MSFFS2

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEWS website razbam

Work on the Falklands continues and we have now finished the Rewoked F-15E ejection seats. - Check out the update in the DCS section

if the falkland war will come it is sure to get Mirage III, Super etendard, Sea harrier, pucarra, but what about helo, A4, vulcan bomber, p2 neptune ? IA version ?

Edited by jpbordi

Respect for your hard work

I just got through reading some comments on a user vid. that made want to come here firstly to thank you (RAZBAM) for doing what you do. I appreciate that fact that you are developing content for a very niche group and that fact that you are only means that we all share a passion.

Secondly, I support your efforts by purchasing your modules and I will continue doing so as you develop content that interests me. I respectfully ask that you continue to support and develop existing modules like the M-2000C and AV8-B, as much as possible. I realize that you have new iterations of these platforms in development, I'm just asking that you don't forget about them.

Love you guys. Can't wait to see what's next!

1st build and current rig: i5-7600K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.8 GHz(o-clocked), ASUS PRIME Z270-A LGA 1151, Intel SSD 600p Series (512GB, M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4), G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) (o-clocked),NVIDIA Founders Edition RTX 2080Ti, TWCS throttle, VKB Gunfighter MKIII w/ Modern Combat grip, T.Flight pedals, Oculus Rift, LG 27GL850 1440, VoiceAttack

I have just bought the Mig 19 to support Razbam because they made the Av-8b, I hope they still continue to give it some love:)

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Mig 19 need opponent, F-100 super sabre, F4, Mirage 3/5

The F-4E is already in the pipeline. It was put on hold to work on the F-16 first. But it would be great for the F-100 to be developed. It would be an instant hit with the older pilots that grew up in the era of Century fighters. Even over on the RC forums the F-100 has been one of the top requested jets to be made into a EDF jet model.

https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc-airplanes/jets-and-edfs/92082-what-new-flightlinerc-or-freewing-model-would-you-like-to-see-come-next

As a matter a fact one of the last EDF models that was released last year and has been a big hit was the F-4 Phantom.

Edited by Evoman

Wonder wich Team would make the Tucano?

MiG19 Team is now on MiG23,

Harrier Team will Switch to F15E when the Harrier is ready and

Mirage Team is on the Mid-life Overhaul and later maybe on Mirage 2000-5

Did i miss something?

F/A-18C, AV-8B, Huey, Ka-50, Mig-21, A10C, FC3, BF-109, M2000C, AJS-37, P-51

Ryzen 5 2600 ~4Ghz, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, EVGA GTX 1070

F-15E

on website razbam, light news, F15E update is on the way

https://razbamsimulations.com/index.php/dcs/f-15e-project

we have now finished the Rewoked F-15E ejection seats. - Check out the update in the DCS section

Feel they change the roadmap… The next will be F-15E !?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wonder wich Team would make the Tucano?

MiG19 Team is now on MiG23,

Harrier Team will Switch to F15E when the Harrier is ready and

Mirage Team is on the Mid-life Overhaul and later maybe on Mirage 2000-5

Did i miss something?

:lol: Who bought the different team thing? Check the manuals mate. :music_whistling:

:megalol:

In the last "monthly" update video it was stated that RB has 3 coders working on projects and that 3 projects were being worked on. Someone interpreted that to mean that the 3 coders were dedicated to a single project, and Decoy explained in a post in this forum that that was not the case.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Nevertheless, they can't keep up with three modules out and in early access state while working on the next plane systems and FM with only one system coder and one FM coder. It makes no sense at all.

Edit : Oh ! BTW, I was the one who called out the ambiguous Decoy statement about having three coders for three aircrafts actually released. I was not interpreting anything, I specifically quoted the previous statement from Decoy to raise a yellow flag. A warm and friendly reminder can be found here.

Would you be so kind to name them or give us anymore info?

In the manual of the Mirage and also the Mig19 are Zeus67 (for avionics) and CptSmiley (for flight model) named. No name in the Harrier manual.

On the Razbam homepage, there are also only these two persons (again for Zeus67 for avionics and CptSmiley for flight model) named as coders.

[…]

So I'm wondering how this fits with what you are saying?

Which coder(s) is working now on the Mirage?

Which coder(s) is working now on the Harrier?

Which coder(s) just did the Mig19 and is working now on it?

[…]

Still waiting for an answer after three weeks. That's kind of depressing to be honest.

Edited by 33-DFTC

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

So, just to -clear up-(?? lol) the controversy, this is what is in the video (transcribed to the best of my ability; no guaranties of perfection):

Now, as you know we are planning and are working on the updates for both aircraft.

So the midlife overhaul so to speak.

We've got a few additions that we're gonna be adding, I'll post a link so you guys can see all they are and I'll put them up on the screen now.

So we're gonna be [garbled] holding that one, but the Harrier is the one that's gonna get the

majority the love, but bear in mind the Mirage came out first.

It's only prudent the Mirage gets looked at, as a priority, to be fair.

So we are looking at that at the moment, but we do have more than one team; I mean there's sixteen people working at RAZBAM.

We've got one group that are looking after the Mirage; we've got one group that looking after the Harrier; and then we've got one group, which is finishing off on the Mig-19.

So what I mean by that is, obviously we've got three coders, there's a coder for each aircraft.

We've got the texture artists, which to be fair, they actually share their workload, so they go from one aircraft to the other, so Tim and Clark have been doing the textures for the Mig-19, and now that that's 99.9% complete...

So, to be honest, I would have a hard time understanding from the video, anything other than, each aircraft having a dedicated coders. However Decoy has stated otherwise, regardless of how contradictory his explanation is.

And about knowing the names of coders, I don't see any purpose to that, nor right on the side of customers. Don't be trying to meddle in the internal workings of any company in which you do not personally hold an investment.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 1 month later...