ED agreed...The Mig 21 "CAN" be added ONLY IF...

Witchking

Hi there I am a part time 3D modeler. I would like to give the mig 21 a try but need to know where I can get information on the requirements for Lomac?

You could, ask StrikeMax, the guy who has been working on it before to countinue with that one. But if you want to take a look on earlier pages you can find some info. Stay tuned there will be some one to help you soon!

If not, you could PM chiz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least 300.000 poly .....

The probleme is not to do a 3D model, the problem is to do a game compatible model. And this is a hudge difference.

These models are nice for screenshot, that's all.

Yes, I know...I know. Its just for viewing pleasure.;)

I like to see such models animated in a cinematic. Usually I collect the cinematic sequences, i.e. intro movies, from games, if they CGI`s.:)

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Fu : did you try the VPAF Mod that allows you to actually fly and shoot missisles.. The cockpit reminds me of a SU-25 plain vanillia..

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

• 3 weeks later...
Tell as successes with modelling Mig-21? ED has already let out addition: " Mig-15. Lisizin in the sky. "

http://www.forum.lockon.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=10346&d=1175383476

Photoshop.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I think that is photoshop. :) ...its april 1st today dudes. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

This has to be one of the longest threads in Lock On..

But we still didn't see this happen ...So whats the chances of actually getting this in the game... It looks like maybe a 0 chance at this point...

Well to bad at least I can at least load up Strike Fighters and actually fly this thing.... Even if it does have a bad FM... Some thing's better then nothing ....... :smilewink:

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think the VVS ever had two-seat MiG-15s. There were Polish and Chinese versions of this variant, but I don't think the Soviets ever used it. Bah!!! Doesn't matter...its still great to see a classic like that in the sim.

Yuri Gagarin died on board a MiG-15UTI. And yes, the Soviets used widely the MiG-15UTI for basic and advanced training.

well im actually new to WOV, i just installed it but i can fire missiles in my MiG-21. If you can give me a link, i can tell you if i installed it or not.

Sorry Fu but this slipped right by me .. Here's a link to the Mig-17..

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=1217

And just in case here's the whole Campaign download...

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=764

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

lol! I started it hoping that ED could listen and do this as they are delaying BS and are agreeing to add new aircraft to the game. But looks like they really don't care about the mig 21 that much. :(

too bad....its a sensational fighter. it served a lot of airtime & still does.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Comeon guys, everyone knows this is a classic. Imgine the movie like scenarios we can make. Considering that bS is lomac's last addon...its now or never. Once ED start working on their new project...who knows when they will bother with lomac again.

lol! I started it hoping that ED could listen and do this as they are delaying BS and are agreeing to add new aircraft to the game. But looks like they really don't care about the mig 21 that much. :(

too bad....its a sensational fighter. it served a lot of airtime & still does.

What is "their new project"?

Have you tried posting in http://www.lockon-models.com ?

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64

I guess u haven't read the 40 x pages ;) ... strikemax is working on it...but he has put it down the priority chain as he is back on the Su 27 since ED don't seem to reply to his mails and concerns.

The new project is whatever ED will do after black shark which will be the last addon for lomac. Next maybe the project codenamed Tank killers.

yeap sorry for not reading all those 40 pages (the bad thing about long threads) it would be really time consuming and unfortunately i am spending at work almost 14 hours daily :(

i can't believe lockon will end with BS ... :( When it can still go DX10 maybe, full shadow smoothened, and host more flyable planes and countries, terrains, etc and while STILL in 2007 my X2 4400 cant get it to work with high visibility range and high scenery and traffic enabled ....

(and so much for our F16/F18 hopes ...)

Or is it that theres going to be a major revamp similar to Flanker --> LockOn? ....

Reminds me though of all the speculations back when ubi gave up on LockOn and despite all the hype and odds we still are here with FC and BS .... (and the third party goodies)

Is ED taking into consideration (if that has any feasable or making sense market wise value) polls and wishlists, in general, statistics of community preferences (like what addon flyable plane mainly) ?

no need to respond, anyways THANKS for the reply :)

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64