Just want to express thanks for such a great module!

Aries144

I just want to express my public thanks for Belsimtek's outstanding work on the F-5 module. It is an absolute joy to take a break from life and fly the F-5.

I really appreciate the details, like the utilization of force feedback to simulate the aileron limiter "wall" that can be pushed past and force feedback trim.

I have absolute confidence that they'll get the little issues, like gun dispersion, fixed in time because they've gotten so many other details so correctly precise.

Belsimtek can count on me to buy every module they make!

I just want to express my public thanks for Belsimtek's outstanding work on the F-5 module. It is an absolute joy to take a break from life and fly the F-5.

I really appreciate the details, like the utilization of force feedback to simulate the aileron limiter "wall" that can be pushed past and force feedback trim.

I have absolute confidence that they'll get the little issues, like gun dispersion, fixed in time because they've gotten so many other details so correctly precise.

Belsimtek can count on me to buy every module they make!

I'm Mi-8MTV2 and Friends UH-1H. Also excellent modules. I absolutely agree. Just outside the module Mi-8 missing SPO-10.

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]