Anyone got a set of MFG Crosswinds on Order?

I ordered my pedals in January and received a confirmation email with an expected shipment date of 15-28 Feb. So far I have heard nothing despite sending an email via their website a few days ago.

Just wondering if anybody else has a set on order and if they've had any updates?

Cheers,

WB.

Placed an order for pedals and stick 14 Feb. extensions. Got a confirmation email with an estimated shipping date from 15. to 31. March.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Don't worry about Milan not delivering, He has had machine breakdowns in the past, mine were shipped with tracking info and took 3 days to arrive. As long as you don't have the tracking info nothing is final, but trust me. Milan delivers.

Anything with a Rotary Wing is fun and challenging.

Use SRS radio.

Saitek X55 Modding

System Specs

Mixed Metals: i7 4790K@4.6, 32GB Kingston HyperX ram@2400Mhz, Gigabyte GA-Z97MX Gaming 5, ASUS Vega 64, 3xSamsung SSD drives, FSP Aurum 1000W PSU, Custom watercooling with EK blocks, Vive, Virpil MT 50, X55 throttle.

Mine shipped on Dec 19th, and were delivered on Dec 24th. Christmas Eve! From central Europe to Arizona, that quick. Incredible!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Didnt order the pedals, but just a set of Warthog extensions a few weeks back. Arrived after barely a week.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I ordered My pedals Jan 8th. Got an email on the 9th delaying delivery till Feb 1-10th. Last week on Feb 24 I contacted them via website and still haven't heard anything.

"Hard to imagine bigger engine. its got a beautiful face and an arse built like sputnik." - Pikey AKA The Poet, on 37 Viggen.

Mine shipped on Dec 19th, and were delivered on Dec 24th. Christmas Eve! From central Europe to Arizona, that quick. Incredible!

We must have ordered in the same batch as my dates were the same :)

There's definitely no need to worry, I'm sure Milan has a good reason for the delay. He owns and runs two businesses, has a family, etc. I get that the delay is frustrating but he does say that the dates are approximate.

These things are awesome. Ordered mine at the end of December and they showed up a few weeks ago.

I had initially ordered white, but apparently he'd done a run of the charcoal (or whatev) color and sent me an email asking if I wanted those now, or wait for white ones.

Didn't care about the color, and I'm loving them.

These things are awesome. Ordered mine at the end of December and they showed up a few weeks ago.

I had initially ordered white, but apparently he'd done a run of the charcoal (or whatev) color and sent me an email asking if I wanted those now, or wait for white ones.

Didn't care about the color, and I'm loving them.

I'd love to trade my white ones for a set in charcoal. If they weren't so damned expensive I would order another set.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Shipment times?

Would be interested too... Sent an email asking about shipping estimates and got a response that they would send me a newsletter?

Maybe shipments are delayed?

Hope not, but sure it will be worth the wait.

They are on their way! :)

I had a couple of emails from Milan explaining that they had had a bad batch of bits hence the delay. I've been following the parcel via the courier tracking website. Currently in transit in Germany. Hopefully here in a couple of days!

Getting excited now. :) :)

WB.

They are on their way! :)

I had a couple of emails from Milan explaining that they had had a bad batch of bits hence the delay. I've been following the parcel via the courier tracking website. Currently in transit in Germany. Hopefully here in a couple of days!

Getting excited now. :) :)

WB.

Good to know. As your estimated shipping date was end of Feb and mine end of March, I think I'll get them a month later than expected.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

I can understand your impatience for the MFGs to arrive. They will go way way beyond expectations and above all, they'll get there. At least you don't have a 3 month wait to cope with, which was the lead time for pedals when I ordered mine. Now THAT's a wait!

Milan is one of the good guys. He won't let you down.

My pedals arrived today and I was up and running in about half an hour.

Here is the text of an email I received form Milan after I asked for an update on my order:

"Hi WB and thank you for your order !

This is a status update regarding your order scheduled for February 2017.

Your order is among ones that was scheduled to ship between 15/02/2016 - 28/02/2017.

Your order was confirmed on : 01/25/2017 and is among orders recieved from 10/01/17 till 01/02/17. We always try to ship oldest orders first.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR SINCERE APOLOGY FOR THE SHORT DELAY IN DELIVERY

We are completely aware that February is behind us, and that you wish to know exact delivery date. Short explanation is that all pedals for "february" delivery are produced and partly assembled. We are expecting brake axis springs to arrive on monday or tuesday so we can finish assembly, test pedals and pack them. If all goes well your pedals should be packed and ready to ship by saturday 11/03/2017, and I will send invoice on friday/saturday next week.

I also have a need to explain myself for delay. Usually we do keep up to our promises on delivery dates and respond promptly to e-mails, but this year started a bit crazy and things got out of our hands. First bump we got ourselves into was in January with shortage of grey pedals. Usually, customers order approx 60% graphite, 40% grey...but for January we had quite opposite - 70 % in grey. This resulted in delays of January deliveries untill we produced enough Mild grey pedals so we can deliver ... but that wasn't enough to move us off course. At start of february we spent all of our "old batch" supplies for brake axis return springs. Of course, we had new batch of 1000 pcs left + right springs in stock already, delivered to us in January. But as soon as we started to assemble the pedals we realised that right brake axis springs are out of tolerance. Spring hook lenght on a new batch was 1-2mm shorter... Springs could barely fit, but there was not enough room for a spring to contract making it possible to pop out of it's hooking hole on the rudder pedals...in other words - a faulty spring.

So, we RMA right brake axis springs to our supplier with request for urgent delivery of replacements. They refused to RMA and gave us standard delivery schedule of new ones...you can imagine how crazy I was at that time. After few days of useless telephone conversations I booked a flight to to visit our supplier and bring a colegue of mine just for show, to stress out urgency o fhe situation. Long story short we ended up being 8 days in Germany. I wasn't going back home untill I was sure everything will be delivered to us ASAP. They still had to finish zinc plating process when I left last friday, and promised to ship it on friday or monday. And that's why I write this newsletter now, I can finally provide some rough schedule.

Due to above circumstances we didn't respond to your e-mails in a prompt fasion as we usually do. I hope this insight will ease the pain of waiting. Me and my team really do our best to shorten the delay as much as possible, but shipping a product that is not up to our standards is not an option. We already failed to notice a faulty spring on two occasions and therefore replacement spring was sent to customers. Bad for our budget and annoying to replace by customers...

Sincerely yours

Milan"

So after a short delay my pedals have arrived along with a couple of extensions for my Warthog joystick. I'm a happy bunny and super excited to get some flying done! :)

Good luck to those of you who have orders in - I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

S!

WB.

My pedals arrived today and I was up and running in about half an hour.

Here is the text of an email I received form Milan after I asked for an update on my order:

"Hi WB and thank you for your order !

This is a status update regarding your order scheduled for February 2017.

Your order is among ones that was scheduled to ship between 15/02/2016 - 28/02/2017.

Your order was confirmed on : 01/25/2017 and is among orders recieved from 10/01/17 till 01/02/17. We always try to ship oldest orders first.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR SINCERE APOLOGY FOR THE SHORT DELAY IN DELIVERY

We are completely aware that February is behind us, and that you wish to know exact delivery date. Short explanation is that all pedals for "february" delivery are produced and partly assembled. We are expecting brake axis springs to arrive on monday or tuesday so we can finish assembly, test pedals and pack them. If all goes well your pedals should be packed and ready to ship by saturday 11/03/2017, and I will send invoice on friday/saturday next week.

I also have a need to explain myself for delay. Usually we do keep up to our promises on delivery dates and respond promptly to e-mails, but this year started a bit crazy and things got out of our hands. First bump we got ourselves into was in January with shortage of grey pedals. Usually, customers order approx 60% graphite, 40% grey...but for January we had quite opposite - 70 % in grey. This resulted in delays of January deliveries untill we produced enough Mild grey pedals so we can deliver ... but that wasn't enough to move us off course. At start of february we spent all of our "old batch" supplies for brake axis return springs. Of course, we had new batch of 1000 pcs left + right springs in stock already, delivered to us in January. But as soon as we started to assemble the pedals we realised that right brake axis springs are out of tolerance. Spring hook lenght on a new batch was 1-2mm shorter... Springs could barely fit, but there was not enough room for a spring to contract making it possible to pop out of it's hooking hole on the rudder pedals...in other words - a faulty spring.

So, we RMA right brake axis springs to our supplier with request for urgent delivery of replacements. They refused to RMA and gave us standard delivery schedule of new ones...you can imagine how crazy I was at that time. After few days of useless telephone conversations I booked a flight to to visit our supplier and bring a colegue of mine just for show, to stress out urgency o fhe situation. Long story short we ended up being 8 days in Germany. I wasn't going back home untill I was sure everything will be delivered to us ASAP. They still had to finish zinc plating process when I left last friday, and promised to ship it on friday or monday. And that's why I write this newsletter now, I can finally provide some rough schedule.

Due to above circumstances we didn't respond to your e-mails in a prompt fasion as we usually do. I hope this insight will ease the pain of waiting. Me and my team really do our best to shorten the delay as much as possible, but shipping a product that is not up to our standards is not an option. We already failed to notice a faulty spring on two occasions and therefore replacement spring was sent to customers. Bad for our budget and annoying to replace by customers...

Sincerely yours

Milan"

So after a short delay my pedals have arrived along with a couple of extensions for my Warthog joystick. I'm a happy bunny and super excited to get some flying done! :)

Good luck to those of you who have orders in - I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

S!

WB.

Milan and MFG provided some of the best customer service I've seen in the 21st and even 20th century. Enjoy your Crosswinds.. they're excellent pedals. Kudos to Milan for taking the steps to ensure you got a quality product.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.