JUST DOGFIGHT server thread

Flighter

Need to add 2 gun pods to each Viggen in the "GUN" areas and plz reduce fuel to 80% on "GUN" Viggens as it is both void of internal guns and economical on fuel. Thanks!

EDIT: NM on the 80%...100% is fine, IDK what I was thinking

Edited by Delta59R

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

Again about Tacview. Thank you Uzver for the replay trick. I cant find the replay for MP at the moment but thats fine for now. I dont quite understand why Tacview is not working. I know that once, I cant remember what I did , got a Tacview file from a 1v1 fight, with multiple respawns. Maybe I exited after that and did not use another slot in that session, i dont know. But what has to be done to get Tacview working? This is the best dogfight server for DCS and the best BFM training whith no Tacview. Is there an extra licencense needed or a special server option?I think there are plenty of people willing to donate for a Tacview on this server. Me included.

What's stopping me from getting more modules during sales is that MP just plain isn't accessible. Why doesn't ED host a few community servers for quick and fun modes that don't require too much time and effort?

@Flighter. I used Uzvers trick to use the replay function to create a tacview file. But it seems that this server has the 10 minute cheating delay option for tacview activated. So, can I request to deactivate it?

As tacview is not working, nobody can cheat with a quick tacview replay, but if I want to create a tacview file by watching the replay, I have to stay on the server for 10 more minutes, after my last fight, to create a full tacview file with the replay, as the anti-cheat function also cripples the last 10 minutes of the replay too.

Edited by darkman222

@Flighter. I used Uzvers trick to use the replay function to create a tacview file. But it seems that this server has the 10 minute cheating delay option for tacview activated. So, can I request to deactivate it?

As tacview is not working, nobody can cheat with a quick tacview replay, but if I want to create a tacview file by watching the replay, I have to stay on the server for 10 more minutes, after my last fight, to create a full tacview file with the replay, as the anti-cheat function also cripples the last 10 minutes of the replay too.

Dear Darkman hi !

The data export is on for the main server (please let me know if you have issues there).

The OB server, because of limited bandwidth, has everything switched off.

But, on both servers the delay is set to 0, so whatever is happening is not due to our settings.

I will do a further investigation when time permits.

Cheers !

JUSTDOGFIGHT server - For Nickname reservation, stats, server map, instructions and other content visit our site justdogfight.com

🙂 Smile 🙂

Hey Flighter. You are right. There is no Tacview delay. And yes it works on the DCS official release server. I don't know why I had this issue. It never happened again.

But one question. Why are there the two servers? One is the open beta server which is very crowded and the release version where, at least when I log on, are barely people online. Wouldnt it make sense to abandon the release server and put all efforts in the open beta server as most people are using the beta server?

Hey Flighter. You are right. There is no Tacview delay. And yes it works on the DCS official release server. I don't know why I had this issue. It never happened again.

But one question. Why are there the two servers? One is the open beta server which is very crowded and the release version where, at least when I log on, are barely people online. Wouldnt it make sense to abandon the release server and put all efforts in the open beta server as most people are using the beta server?

+1

Yeah, a lot more better have 1 server but with 3-4 duels slots and tacview export then waste resources to additional 90% of time empty server.

BTW. About fuels. Just imo.

M2000 have too much fuel. And this "too much" kills all its advantages.

Su27 have too low fuel. 43-45% should make it better. Because now on 27 too easy to have DAC.

Тот, кто учится не размышляя, впадет в заблуждение. Тот, кто размышляет, не желая учиться, окажется в затруднении:smartass:

• 5 weeks later...

@usa_recon. Uzvers trick works great for me. Just go to the multiplayer folder and start a replay of your flight session when you leave the house. Let it play through. And Tacview will pick everything up. If it saves performance not to have tacview installed, well I am fine with that workaround too.

• 2 weeks later...

agree

People are unfortunately abusing the F18 breaker bug, removing the 12g limit and allowing the plane to pull some insane turns without breaking. Not ideal for a WVR server :(

Ryzen 5800x@5Ghz | 96gb DDR4 3200Mhz | Asus Rx6800xt TUF OC | 500Gb OS SSD + 1TB Gaming SSD | Asus VG27AQ | Trackhat clip | VPC WarBRD base | Thrustmaster stick and throttle (Deltasim minijoystick mod).

F14 | F16 | AJS37 | F5 | Av8b | FC3 | Mig21 | FW190D9 | Huey

Been playing DCS from Flanker 2.0 to present 😄

Hi, new player here with a noob question: Is it mandatory to have a mic in this server?

I don't think I've ever even heard anyone on comms on this server.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

People are unfortunately abusing the F18 breaker bug, removing the 12g limit and allowing the plane to pull some insane turns without breaking. Not ideal for a WVR server :(

Sad but predictable.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).