F-5E not working anymore after today's 2.0.5 update

Ya I'm running AMD and Nvidia... Still having the same annoying issue... Also the mirage departs controlled flight on spawning in the air or on take off rotation... Never seen a Jet ground loop like that haha

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

As already reported on March 3rd F-5E still crashes at mission-start, just after clicking on the "Fly" button. Latest update didn't change anything. Logfile is added below.

dcs.zip

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Hi

Same for me

crashes on start Mission

00072.040 DEBUG LuaGUI: ----onSimulationResume---

00072.062 INFO DCS: invalid input at index 0 in ed_fm_add_local_force

00072.062 INFO DCS: invalid input at index 0 in ed_fm_add_local_moment

00072.067 INFO DCS: invalid input at index 0 in ed_fm_add_local_force

00072.067 INFO DCS: invalid input at index 0 in ed_fm_add_local_moment

any info what is causing the Crash?

i have done the cleanup and repair. also VC14 is installed on my maschine.

greatings

MetalGear_Honk

The threemost dangerous threads to Programmers:

• Fresh air
  • Bright sun light
  • The horrifying screams of singingbirds

I have found a work around that works for me guys... I reverted my installation of DCS World 2 to version 2.0.5.1648 using the Updater's command line entries... this fixed the issue with the F-5 freezing and the Mirage 2000 departing controlled flight while retaining the ability to use to the Viggen and play the new F-5 ACM campaign! Hopefully this works for others!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

everything is messes up after last patch. Cant fly my M2KC, fly by wire goes crazy and start bumping you aircraft like if you were moving UP and DOWN the stick like a madman.

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

Sounds like something BST should be able to locate pretty easily... ed_fm_add_local_force/moment is being sent an erroneous value. (In the case of the F-5 crash on load, a non-computable value, in the case of the Mirage going nuts, a wildly inaccurate value.)

Looks like nobody reported the problem so far.

Since DCS updated the 2.0.5 version this morning, all airplanes and helicopters work except for the F-5, regardless of the role on the roster.

I tried on Multiplayer, campaign and quick mission. As soon as I click "fly" in MP and campaign, it freezes the game. on quick mission, it loads but as soon as my cockpit appears, everything freezes.

Anyone else have that issue?

p.s. I also "repaired the DCS 2.0 openalpha"

For me , no problem for flying with F-5E or others modules in 2.0.5

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

I was hoping that my first post wouldn't be to report a problem, but yeah, my F-5 also freezes as soon as I click FLY. Sorry, but not logs to send since they don't get generated before the freeze...

Win 10 Pro, Nvidia 970GTX, 16 GB RAM, Core i5

Salute to all! o/

Edited by miks

Just updated to latest version on new/replacement PC, cannot load the F-5, press flight and it hangs after a few minutes on the load screen...rats

Is this after applying that patch that was mentioned in the post just before yours?

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars