F-5E not working anymore after today's 2.0.5 update

HI Maulkin,

Thanks for that, no I will get to the patch, Sadly all my other flight sims and scenery were lost/damaged when the last HDD died. Have had a LOT of stuff to download again and don't have fast broadband, but will get round to it. Even copying from my old 'back up copies' was not very successful on FSX, so been trying to sort that out, but getting there.

HI Maulkin,

Thanks for that, no I will get to the patch, Sadly all my other flight sims and scenery were lost/damaged when the last HDD died. Have had a LOT of stuff to download again and don't have fast broadband, but will get round to it. Even copying from my old 'back up copies' was not very successful on FSX, so been trying to sort that out, but getting there.

Not necessary anymore. DCS 2.0 has just been updated with the patches at that link.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well I got my other downloads sorted, then did the latest DCS update, and I have an F-5 that flies, only proved it can manouvre, but its working and didn't just lock before loading, so thanks to all concerned with this thread, shout out for Maulkin, Saltat_cum_morten and Big Newy for helping out.

Awesome! Very glad you got it sorted out!

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

• ED Team

thanks.

ED did all the hard work, I am just a messenger :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2