VR & Rift user issues

sbq2279

I'm currently having issues on 1.5 and 2.0 when I use my rift and use my mouse to click things in the cockpit, its doing stuff out of the software area and clicks between various other non DCS items on my computer. I have the select button to keep cursor inside the software turned on but doesn't appear to be working. Anyone else having issues or more importantly a solution to this issue its making things very hard to fly and come home safe :smilewink:

Also I'm still fairly new to this, the A10c course knob is rotating but the numbers above to indicate the course take forever to move, is this meant to be like that or just a bug?

Now the negatives are out of the way. I loved DCS before, now even more so with the rift. Thinking about getting the leap motion to see how that goes. Whom ever all you talented people are through out the world that have played any part of DCS becoming such an amazing thing, THANK YOU :thumbup:

Try doing ALT+ENTER once in DCS to force it to go fullscreen.

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

Once in DCS, you have to enable true full screen by pressing ALT+ENTER. Then you will be able to click on all items as normal. Just checking off full screen in the game GUI does not do it, it is still running in a borderless window.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Well I've tried it and it has fixed it in part. My screen was dropping out causing issues with the rift and Id lose controls. I thought the drop out of controls was due to the alternate screen taking over. Not too sure why my controls are dropping out now though. Its better then nothing and definitely better than what it was. Thanks guys.