List of bugged modules

Zimmerdylan

Zimmerdylan

+1

L-39 - empty fuel tanks problem

Win10, I7-7700K, 32GB, RTX-3080Ti, 3xSSD (System, DCS and one more), VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, MFD Cougar, Saitek X-55, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, MSFF2, G-940, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH MFP, TrackIR-5 + TrackClip Pro, DELL 21:9 Monitor

I'd hazard a guess this clusterF must be VC libraries-related, as they're the only random factor across different 2.0.5 players (apart form custom mods, but we already know it's not a modding problem). Some of Win7 & 8 users had to install linked VC update, the others even couldn't (as their system said the newer version was already installed). Most Win10 users didn't, or couldn't for the same reasons.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I went through all of my airplane modules this morning to see exactly which ones were affected by the last update. I hope this will help ED as I see so many posts listing one or two specific issues with a particular module.

A-10C - Completely shuts down DCS upon engine start

F5E - cannot access the module at all. Just shuts down DCS

Spitfire- Key mapping is messed up. Plane won't start up at all.

FW 190- Landing gear extracts upon start up and plane just drops to the deck.

Mig 15- no more Ctrl+0 views. Some problems with cockpit function but plane will start and fly.

All the rest seem to be Ok. In fact, I think that the Hawk is better than it's ever been. Great update for VEAO.

I do not have the time to try the helis, but I will do it later. I have not heard or read any complaints about them as of the last update.

I know that not all of you are having these issues. It is well known that everyone who is having issues seems to be having them with random modules, and some of you aren't having any issues. I am just listing what is and isn't working in my particular case.

Fw 190 D: The plane spawns in with the landing gear retract button pushed down. Before powering the electrical system, it is possible to push the deploy gear button and prevent the plane from crashing to the ground by retracting its gear.

However, after pushing in all the breakers, enabling fuel and magnetos, the flywheel is unable to completely turn over the engine. The prop will start turning and catching, but it never moves on from there, i.e. the engine never receives any kind of boost.