VRinsight tack & toggle switch panel

Hello people, i recently purchased a vrinsight tack & toggle switch panel which looks great but does not really work with DCS-world. I found it interferes with the joystick movements (saitek x52 pro) causing unwanted, unintented, jerky movements ingame. Eventually causing the plane to crash.

Does anyone know a way to fix this ? i did calibrate multiple times but the problems remain. I used a prog. called DIView to monitor its output, i noticed its sending a lot of rudder, throttle and axis commands while idle and untouched.

Is this thing already broken ? Is anyone using this panel ?

:helpsmilie:

Hello people, i recently purchased a vrinsight tack & toggle switch panel which looks great but does not really work with DCS-world. I found it interferes with the joystick movements (saitek x52 pro) causing unwanted, unintented, jerky movements ingame. Eventually causing the plane to crash.

Does anyone know a way to fix this ? i did calibrate multiple times but the problems remain. I used a prog. called DIView to monitor its output, i noticed its sending a lot of rudder, throttle and axis commands while idle and untouched.

Is this thing already broken ? Is anyone using this panel ?

:helpsmilie:

DCS automatically maps switches from devices, which can be really annoying (e.g., my Thrustmaster MFD's buttons get automatically mapped to axis input such as rudder, pitch, etc.). Did you make sure that there is no unintended mappings, e.g. by going to "Axes" and clearing the vrinsight device category?

I have their multiswitch panel which works perfectly fine in DCS.

Los

I would bet that Bearfoot has identified the issue. Step one for any newly connected controller is to clear all fields since DCS assigns nonsensical settings automatically to almost any controller.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

DCS automatically maps switches from devices, which can be really annoying (e.g., my Thrustmaster MFD's buttons get automatically mapped to axis input such as rudder, pitch, etc.). Did you make sure that there is no unintended mappings, e.g. by going to "Axes" and clearing the vrinsight device category?

:pilotfly:That did it for me !!! why didn't i look into this ? Thank you so much, i was getting a bit worried on this.... :thumbup: