Crazy autopilot issue

Zimmerdylan

What is the plane ?

Had similar problem with A10C since the last patch.

The stick suddelnly starts baking left or right and plane is unrecoverable.

the stick stays full right or left.

This happens randomly...

:(

What is the plane ?

Had similar problem with A10C since the last patch.

The stick suddelnly starts baking left or right and plane is unrecoverable.

the stick stays full right or left.

This happens randomly...

:(

Being that I posted this thread under the Huey bugs section.........One would hazard a guess.....:megalol:

Being that I posted this thread under the Huey bugs section.........One would hazard a guess.....:megalol:

After seeing some other guy's thread with Viggen-related request, posted in bugs section of Combined Arms module, nothing can surprise me anymore on these forums :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• ED Team

without a track showing the issue it is difficult to tell, if you have one I would be happy to look at it.

Make it as short as possible if you can, thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 year later...

I have no idea what Zimmer told (he edited his post) but I see some improvement on autopilot (AI Copilot I mean).

At least, when engage it, AI won't mess with the controls.

Do you confirm too?

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068