Looking for a solid panel that works with DCS

I think they are all about the same amount of work. Plug it in, than map the buttons, switches and rotaries to your liking.

You have a fair number of them to choose from:

http://lynx.dk/cub-button-boxes-is-now-for-sale/

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/dsd-flight---flt1flt2.html

to start.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

LOL! First step is to admit we all have the "sickness" :)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

LOL! First step is to admit we all have the "sickness" smile.gif
I like to call it a "Obsession" or "Addiction"

Sickness doesn't sound quite right! :music_whistling:

Sickness is what happens in VR when I do something stupid in a Helicopter! :D

I have a VRinsight Multi switch panel.

12 buttons

4 switches (two on/off, one two position momentary, one two position)

6 encoders

4 sliders

2 axes pots

View joystick.

Very nice!

Plug and play.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

It's cheaper (and more fun) to build your own ;)

this was my first one - about 10 years ago...

DSCF0454.jpg

...and this one is current... though it has an old title sheet on it, as you can see

FC_UFC.jpg

Made others since - it's a lot easier than most think and loadsa fun (and the good old satisfaction factor!)

Edited by Brixmis
pics added

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

It's cheaper (and more fun) to build your own ;)

this was my first one - about 10 years ago...

--snippage--

Made others since - it's a lot easier than most think and loadsa fun (and the good old satisfaction factor!)

And it starts another obsession (agreed: sickness doesn't sound right:thumbup:)

I started making a CNC to make the acrylic cuts. I'm using MPCNC and it's been a blast. I'm getting there slowly but surely. I have two leo bodnard boards, two DSD (from Derek Speare) and two GP-WIZ boards waiting to be hooked up. Oh, and LED strips and about 100 switches/buttons. LOLOLOL:joystick::doh::D

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---