Gametrix jetseat 'Cannon fire' not working

Anyone know why or what I can do, have set it to 100 hundred in heli and plane options and in the blackshark when firing the cannon I dont feel a thing, everything else seems to be working though, any ideas?

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

No not unlimited though not sure the point you are making. I'm not sure but other things like damage maybe are not working as they should either, but all the motors and the seat itself are in working order. I fire the cannons for a prolonged period and set at 100 I would have expected to feel a lot of vibration but I get nothing.

------------

3080Ti, i5- 13600k 32GB  VIVE index, VKB peddals, HOTAS VPC MONGOOSE, WARTHOG throttle, BKicker,

For some reason they only seem to work when I clear the 'release weapon' function and set the fire to 'gun' only, but this is no solution as it means I cant use release weapons. I cant seem to have both release weapons and cannon/gun working at the same time. Release weapons seems to disable the simshakers cannon vibration. There is some vibration it just dosent feel like 100 percent as with the other options on simshaker when set to 100. Feels kind of weak and hard to distinguish.

Edited by Wolf8312

------------