I cant find target with labels on. How to find target?

kamui231a

TGP is terrible in caucasus map there are places on the map where you cant spot anything even if you are pointed exactly on top of it, very frustrating. The Ground is as hot as a moving vehicule or even hotter at some parts, I tried different texture mods and I find desert works best(but it is only in summer) and it is still bad. I would say just stay away from caucasus until its fixed.

I am sticking to nevada map where TGP makes more sense. Unfortunately there is not much SP playground for nevada, only red flag campaign which I dont like much.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am sticking to nevada map where TGP makes more sense. Unfortunately there is not much SP playground for nevada, only red flag campaign which I dont like much.

Have you tried the TTI?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2954849

You can fly SP in that, too.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

The TGP can be hard to spot target with at the moment, and harder in caucasus map than nevada. However, a few tips can help:

1) as already mentioned zoom in your cockpit view. Either using zoom, or if you have trackIR lean in towards the MFD so it fills much more of your monitor.

2) Zoom the pod in more - in the video you keep quickly zooming in an out. You eye will never adjust to that. Zoom in and search systematically by moving the pod, then stopping and searching that field of view, then slew again.

3) Use expanded field of view if you need more zoom.

Hope that helps.

Suggest using for MFDs 1024 Every Frame. To see it full screen do Cockpit Panel View Toggle, then View Right Slow.

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

use the TGP 'LVL' / 'Gain' up a notch + use BHot, Whot

and see when the targets pop-up (white dot or black dot)

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Still struggling with this myself. Tried a lot of stuff, had to resort to custom minimal labels to see anything. Missions for me meant endless circling around looking for targets. Honestly starting to question whether it's worth pressing on with this, I really like Dcs and the a10, but missions frustrate the life out of me

i5-7600K @ 4.8 | 32GB | 1080 | Rift S | TM MFD & WH HOTAS-10mm ext + TFRP

When in a hurry (most of the time) I hit 'show labels' entering the arena, when the labels pop up, I switch off labels.

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Easy, where is that setting?

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

When I do find my Target area I mark it with a letter on my TAD TMS RHT Short after scaling my TAD out to 20 Miles then if I get a little lost I can still find it and I also make a mental note Way Pnt wise if I more than likely have to redo the mission. Man I feel your pain, sometimes even with labels it's hard to find.

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Easy, where is that setting?

Labels ON/OFF: left shift+F10

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Still struggling with this myself. Tried a lot of stuff, had to resort to custom minimal labels to see anything. Missions for me meant endless circling around looking for targets. Honestly starting to question whether it's worth pressing on with this, I really like Dcs and the a10, but missions frustrate the life out of me

Its happening to me too. Im struggling with finding the target, moving the sensors and trying to move the MAV aim to the TGP locked point. (Im using just a stick and the keyboard)

But damn, i always find the targets too late while im passing over them or something like that. :(

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

Welcome to the A-10C and FLIR implementation in DCS World; where everything is hot! Even in winter!

For fixing it you have 2 choices;

Number 1;

In Caucasus lower noisemax on the ground textures.

Number 2; - this will fail integrity check if you go online

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1758179/

Intel i5-8600k | EVGA RTX 3070 | Windows 10 | 32GB RAM @3600 MHz | 500 GB Samsung 850 SSD