Did I buy Nevada too early?

I would have loved to buy the Combined Arms and the F5-E Tiger but because I already purchased Nevada I cant take advantage of the special. So in effect I am being punished for purchasing a product early?

Maybe DCS could make a bundle for those who already have Nevada? as a gesture of good will?

I would buy both items (F5E tiger and Combined Arms at 40% off this weekend)

DCS: F-5E Tiger II + DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map

DCS: Combined Arms + DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map

• Like 1

this is not punishing this is just bad luck.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Oh dear. You bought something and it went on sale shortly after. Boohoo. Do you complain to Steam, too, when this happens? How about Walmart after you buy soup and the next day they put a 3/$1 sale on. You are SPECIAL and deserve SPECIAL COMPENSATION @@

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Yeah, it's almost like he expects a finished product despite all the bold warning text.

If you can't stand bugs and hitches, DON'T PREORDER. Early access means issues. Deal with it.

It WILL work eventually, if it doesn't now. Your money isn't wasted. Did you want Nevada? Yes? Then it was a good purchase. If it's not working right now, check back later.

/ejecting from thread

• Like 2

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

still not working after update. Not happy Jan

I have no problems and going by the number online last night a lot of others don't either. Did you try and repair it, failing that from DCS remove the nttr module then install again, failing that full uninstall and installation

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Do what I do. Don't play it until they fix it. Like all have said so far, its still an alpha and no one forced you into buying an unfinished product.

It's not like ALPHA was written in fine print somewhere.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

It is normal for only some users to experience a bug. But no one can assume that when 2.0.5 works on his machine and not on someone else's that it is the other guy's fault. After all, NTTR worked fine less than a month ago.

As cichlidfan said, only ED can fix a bug that they introduced. Users have tried repairs, clean installs, and whatever is recommended, but it won't undo the changes that were introduced with 2.0.5 update 1.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria